Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bunch of amusing quotes
A bunch of amusing quotes
"In the U. S. Government, there is a lot more incompetence and a lot less conspiracy than is generally believed." - a NASA spokesperson
"A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time." - Alfred E. Wiggam
"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward
"One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork." - Edward Abbey
"The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools." - Doug Larson
"Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?" - Spike Milligan
"God help those who do not help themselves." - Wilson Mizner
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
"An author is a fool who, not content with boring those he lives with, insists on boring future generations." - Charles de Montesquieu
"Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be president, and anyone who doesn't grow up can be vice president." - Johnny Carson
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut
"Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian." - Lee Simonson__________________
I bet that if you cooked an elephant, you'd have a lot of leftovers.
The Laws of Battle
First Law: Every battle plan goes to hell as soon as the Enemy arrives. That's why he's called The Enemy.
Second Law: Anything and everything you do can get you dead, including nothing.
Third Law: You're not here to die for your country, you're here to make the other poor bastard die for his.
Fourth Law: If it's stupid and it works, it wasn't stupid.
--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: A bunch of amusing quotes
The side with the simplest uniforms wins.
Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
There's no such thing as friendly fire.
It's not the bullet with my name on it that concerns me, it's the thousands labelled "occupant"
Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
"Ahh... Air conditioning! Man's triumph over nature!"

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."