Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone capable of translating japanese?
Anyone capable of translating japanese?
[Image: miyu061024ry0.th.jpg]
I'm trying to translate the text on this image, but so far it has proven resistant to my efforts, the best translation I have been able to get is:
"Raw tongue door one water"
from what I think the Kanji are:
生舌戸方水
Can anyone provide me with something more coherent?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Re: Anyone capable of translating japanese?
I don't actually know Japanese. I do, however, speak Chinese.
Thus the first two kanji, together, mean "life". More in the sense of "lifestyle", actually, "living", or the condition thereof. I suspect that was what tripped you up, since that's a two-word phrase.
The second two Kanji mean "repel water", or possibly "water repellent". "Water resistant", "Waterproof". Again, also a two-character construct.
No, that doesn't make any sense to me, actually. Though in the context of a swimsuit, it might. I also ain't familiar with the series, so if there's any subtext, I don't know.
But I'm certain that's a correct translation.
-- Acyl
well 'living waterproof' definitly makes more sense than what I came up with. Thanks.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
*blinkblink*
Wow, Miyu's actually kinda cute when she smiles. Who'd'a thunk it?
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Seikatsu bousui, according to the wikipedia article at wpedia.search.goo.ne.jp/s...B%C9%BF%E5 , means water resistant. So if it gets wet in the rain or wet in the sink, it'll be fine. But it's not meant to be in the water for long periods of time (i.e., it's not water proof).