Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible M Class Planet Found
Possible M Class Planet Found
Scientists think they found a near Earth
In other news, the Fen start packing for a road trip.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Re: Possible M Class Planet Found
DUDE, I'm gonna get there, I'm gonna build a SCALE MODEL of America. It's gonna be 100 miles from Alaska to Maine, and I'm gonna leave all the bad parts out!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Y'know... if that really is water.. quite possibly by the time we get our space ships ready and all, there will be native sentient life on that place Smile_______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
It's orbiting a red dwarf.
Doesn't that already imply the star at least is already considerably older than Sol?
Quote:
Y'know... if that really is water.. quite possibly by the time we get our space ships ready and all, there will be native sentient life on that place Smile
That's okay, we'll build a nice reservation for them.--
"There are crazed martial artists out there looking to improve their skills and find inner peace through exterior violence!"
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
For definitions of 'habitable' that involve life at 2.2g...
Hoffman's World, anyone?--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Wednesday's Astronomy Picture of the Day is an artist's impression of Sunrise from the Surface of Gliese 581c. It's a rather otherworldly image (which is appropriate...)

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012