Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed Becerra?
Ed Becerra?
Well, it seems his "site" has either been vandalized or shut down by a zealous "anti-furry" mod from his hosting service... since I was
trying to find the Legion's Quest link from the DW Concordance and got a rather nasty shock. Site

Fwiw, the link is NSFW depending on how zealous your workplace is.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Uh? That simply isn't professional at all.
I thought the fact that his site was down was common knowledge, thus why I never really asked about it much in the first place when I decided to read
Legion's Quest after learning that it was the inspiration for many a fanfic.

wow. As someone who works for a webhost, im wondering what kind of festering half-wits these people are. I mean seriously, who the hell suspends a site for
/inactivity/ ? A site not pulling appreciable bandwidth is only using hard disk space. The price of hard drives has been in accelerating past free-fall for the
last decade, to the point that ANY content is worth more than empty space.

Some math after a glance at newegg for current disk price.

500gb drive for 109$, that means the price of a meg is 2 hundredths of a CENT.

I think it got vandalized by anti-furry hackers. And, given Ed's slow posting... Y'know, I hope he's okay. I worry about him after reading a few of
his later posts after "Ailuro" died...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll

He writes with AlbertG and S'TarKan nowadays. He last posted on viridian dreams on the 14th.

Thanks. Good to hear he's okay.

-- James Nicoll

Ed posts quite a bit in the Caer Azkaban yahoo group.