Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Thompson called on to explain himself
Jack Thompson called on to explain himself
According to DailyTech, the Florida Supreme Court has sent Jack Thompson an "Order to
Show Cause" regarding his making a nuisance of himself in the courts:

Quote: It appears to the Court that you have abused the legal system by submitting numerous frivolous and inappropriate filings in this Court.

Therefore, it is ordered that you shall show cause on or before March 5, 2008, why this Court should not find that you have abused the legal system process
and impose upon you a sanction for abusing the legal system, including, but not limited to directing the Clerk of this Court to reject for filing any future
pleadings, petitions, motions, letters, documents, or other filings submitted to this Court by you unless signed by a member of The Florida Bar other than
yourself.
Apparently, he has already sent a response:

Quote: This is the single greatest gift that any court has ever given me in my 31 years of practicing law. I shall now, through a new federal lawsuit, deconstruct
The Florida Bar ... This court has threatened Thompson. He does not threaten back. He hereby informs this court that he will see it in federal court.
This is going to be entertaining, if nothing else.

--The Twisted One
"If you
wish to converse with me, define your
terms."

--Voltaire

Fantastic. I also think that this will be very entertaining to see [Image: happy.gif]