Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Didn't Anybody Tell Me The American Street Fighter Cartoon Was This Awesome?
Why Didn't Anybody Tell Me The American Street Fighter Cartoon Was This Awesome?
Seriously, this is
hilariously bad.

----------------

Epsilon

It's okay and does have some good moments and bad moments, but nothing as bad as 'Attack of the Lion Men' for the US Mega Man cartoon or
'Carnage in C Minor' for Transformers

The 2nd season of the US Street Fighter cartoon went dark.

Cammy was mind controlled for most of the second season and it was revealed that she was tortured, and there was some question on whether or not she was
Bison's agent from the start. Bison went nuts and tried to start a nuclear war to end all life on Earth.

It is the only Street Fighter series that doesn't focus on Ryu and Ken exclusively.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

I was busy inflicting myself with the Mortal Combat cartoon. Brrrrrrr.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

Quote: Herr Bad Moon wrote:

I was busy inflicting myself with the Mortal Combat cartoon. Brrrrrrr.

The youtube profile also features some of the greatest(?) moments from the Mortal Combat cartoon.

But seriously: "I killed your father? So what? I killed my father, too, and you don't hear me whining about it!" is almost as aweomse as the
"For me it was Tuesday" speech.

-----------------

Epsilon

BIISOOOOON!!!!!!
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"