Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Tell I'm not.
William Tell I'm not.
HEY! it's not my fault my assistant died at 60 feet.

Just because I did all my Coon, Rabbit and Squirrel hunting by shooting homemade arrows from a modified wrist rocket slingshot back before I was old enough for
a rifle. Everyone else my age were getting bows, but I was smarter and got a slingshot and painfully modified it to fire a more diverse ammunition. That way
even when I didn't have enough allowance money to buy expensive factory arrows I could still shoot small bolts, nuts, rocks, marbles, ball bearings and
even get decent shots with homemade arrows when I'd broken or lost my supply of store bought arrows.

Sadly because of this childhood choice my skill with an actual bow leave much to be desired and my assistant under the appled lasted to only 60 feet. (It's
a good thing they seem to be able to instantly clone a replacement.or I wouldn't be mentioning this rather bloody office game.)

---------------

http://www.officegamespot.com/officegam ... hooter.htm

---------------

howard melton

God bless
Assistant
Don't feel bad, mine popped his clogs squirming in agony at 45.

Then I added insult to injury by deliberately capping his six identical brothers, just for the giggles.

more fun was had shooting off parts of my 'friend'.

mwuhahahahahWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

after some trial and error I hit my maximum around 80 yards, the unlimited amount of free shots you get just allow you to keep firing until you hit the mark.
the mark being either the apple or the dude under the apple [Image: happy.gif]

I must admit I did cap the dude a few times just to find out what the different animations were [Image: happy.gif]

Head. Foot. Heart. Knees. Groin. Top of the head.

Oh, wait, I was supposed to aim for the apple?

*crackles maniacally*

-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm