Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrono Racer online forum game

Ya, I'm just hashing out ideas to work with at the moment. Soon's I get something workable, I'll pass it on to you for some Mechanics guru-ing.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Gah, yeah, I'll get on that soonest. Got caught up in work stuff for most of the weekend and spent the rest zoning in CoH, completely spaced it. Sorry
'bout that.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

No worries. Do you want to write up your intro, with me adding the backer's actions afterward? Or do you want me to write it up for you? Either works.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I'm putting throught some numbers and using thte guide listed.. I'll see what I can come up with. Probaly'll have a Email or somthing soonish.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

...I really shouldn't.

I'm playing CoH, PSO, a forum based RPG elsewhere, and have other stuff on top of that....

...but. It's so....shiny.

Ah, the hell with it. You should have an email regarding a basic character concept and such. I imagine we'll hash the rest out there. Smile
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Mmm...

I've always been a fan of forum roleplaying and it's been far too long since I last participated in one. As soon as I'm home, I'll register to
the forum and take a look at what's there already so I can get an idea of the style. I already have a character concept but I'd rather check first.

-edit-

Well, for some reason, I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail. But I know I've entered the right one (I can't register with it again) and
I've already checked my spam folder.

Hold on. I'll see. The advantage of admin access is I can approve you directly. I'll just see what's there...

Did you use a different user name than the one here?

Ah, there we go. Found you. And ECSNorway as well. I've added you both to the Chrono group. Go have a look and see for yourselves. Smile
---

Thankee.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Email is off, Dragon, you should have my concept starter in your inbox.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

I've sent you the basic character sheet and the concept through the Yuku messages.

Well, I'm interested. I've signed up on the forums and applied to Chrono, now I just need to work out a character Tongue

Any particular character type, environment, or origin story you want to work with?

At present, we have (deep breath) a Lensman, a magic-using elf princess, an energy being chief engineer who is also a young teenager by its race's
standards, a Valkyrie pilot from Macross Frontier, a mage from the Nanohaverse, an aspiring mage who is also a "special operative" from a similar
place, a technowizard from Rifts, an armored girl from a BGC parallel, a swordswoman from a very Conan-like world, and a former cop from the Unreal
Tournaments. On the NPC front, we have a girl who is part of her ship, a Maximal crew tech, a Decepticon warplane, a Bolo AI, a Kuritan princess and her
bounty-hunter Mechwarrior husband.

So I'm pretty sure we can fit in whatever you come up with. Smile
---

*mutter* ... I knew I was forgetting about something.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Hehe
---

Bumping per request.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs