Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For fans of Nanoha

Quote: CattyNebulart wrote:

I want this. There are some videos on youtube it looks way cool.

http://fly-system.net/product/mba/index.htm
Look here Smile

http://nanochan.org/board/kareha.pl/1204740697/l50
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed

Quote: Star Ranger4 wrote:

Quote: blackaeronaut wrote:

For me, Priority Mail matters not when your delivery has to chase you all over the Western Pacific in the holds of an MSC Ship.

Well that depends BA. When I was deployed CGN-41 was part of the Enterprise carrier group. so none of this shlepping mail via the MSC ships, it came via the
CoD's to the big E then was choppered out. of course, that depended on us BEING in cod range of a base...
Dis be Seventh Fleet, mon ami. We do it ALLLLL the haaaahhh'd wayyyyyy.

And in other news, mine finally came in. ^_^ Now if only I can get Ubuntu to read the %^&*(&^) thing...

I HATE YUKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that that is of my chest read:

http://help.ubuntu.com/c...rictedFormats/PlayingDVDs

Basicly you need a library that is illegal in the USA and some other countries to watch DVD's in Linux. Wonderful DRM, it makes it so easy for customers.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Yeah, I thought I installed that bugger, but it took an IRC session with some knowledgable folks to figgure out that the files, for some reason, had not
installed. (I blame the routers at my Fleet Recreation Center - they have the uncanny ability to drop your internet connection without your computer ever
noticing it.) Why oh why could it not just give me an error message saying so thus saving me and several other very helpful people oh-so-much trouble?

I just got a mail from Amazon reporting that my A's box has shipped.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Right Stuf has my box sets listed as "Reserved for my Order", which means shipping soon
- Clow Reed

I guess I should order my copy soon...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

A's arrived today. Its a thinpak set rather than the full DVD cases s1 was
- Clow Reed

I can kinda understand them going the thinpack route on this one, but at the same time it's somewhat disappointing that the two cases don't match.

On the other hand, the contents are the important part.

No sound on the menu.. This release feels a bit more rushed and rough around the edges, but it suffices.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Got mine, finally. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Nanoha Video game?!?
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

Quote: Kurisu wrote:

Nanoha Video game?!?
Magical Battle Arena - its a doujin game. Ive got it somewhere on my hard drive, really good SmileSupposedly able to multiplay across a network, but
I never tried.
- Clow Reed