Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inter-Nanoha Season gaps filled
Inter-Nanoha Season gaps filled
So, everyone knows there's a lot of exterior material outside the Nanoha anime series expanding on the universe. However, two such sources that
don't require knowledge of the Japanese language are available if you know where to look, namely two manga series
that bridge the gaps between Season 1 and A's, and A's and StrikerS, respectively.

A's Prologue

StrikerS Prologue
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Oh, very cool. I'll have to show this to Peggy, since we just finished season one right before the holidays. Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

One note on timeline stuff, if you're trying to avoid spoilers: Chapters 4-7 of A's manga are actually during/after the events of Season 2.
Essentially, sidestory stuff not shown in the actual series. It's been a while since I dug through this myself, so I went back tonight and double checked.

The StrikerS manga is similar, with Chapter 7 starting the stuff that actually occurs in the season itself.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Similarly, there are chapters of the StrikerS comic which take place during the season. Chapters 12, 13 and 14 of the StrikerS comic have not been put on
Onemanga, due to a license being claimed for the comic. However the company which claimed it has, as of the last time I checked, done nothing with it.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

I don't like this site. I can't download the albums to read them at work Sad
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed