Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RSS Feed
RSS Feed
I hope you don't mind me asking, but I was wondering if you were planing on putting an RSS feed into your website. Personally, I've found myself using
my RSS reader more than my bookmark bar, simply because its easier to use the reader then to click individually on each bookmark I have, to see if there is
something new on a website. Thank you
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

To be honest, I've never used RSS, let alone considered implementing it on my website. I'm not sure my site changes/updates often enough to really make
it worth it, but I'm certainly open to suggestions and opinions from my loyal readership.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Taint broke, dont fix.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Ah, ok. Thank you. Also, if in the future, you want to try an RSS reader, I recommend Sage, which integrates fairly well into Firefox. Anyway, thanks for
thinking about it.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Thanks for the recommendation. Every once in a while I do get the urge to look into RSS, but without knowing where to start, I put it off. Which is silly,
because I just have to drop a line here and I'll get all kinds of help. But that's just me.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.