Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings From Asbury Park!... um, wait...
Greetings From Asbury Park!... um, wait...
...no, make that Florida.

Hey folks. I managed to creep over to the resort's "business center" to use its computers. It's halfway through the week, and we've
bullrushed through DisneyWorld. The boys are no longer convinced Disney's nothing but princesses and Hannah Montana.

I'd say it's been fun time except one of my nephews started the trip with some kind of intestinal bug and gave it to his mother, who then transmitted
it to me somehow. I'm recovering -- had my first real meal in about 36 hours not long ago -- but I'm still not 100%. Fortunately, the rest of the
week isn't as heavily booked as the beginning was.

Weird weather down here -- before we left, forecasts said something like six days straight of thunderstorms. That went away by the time we hit Orlando, but we
got some rain two days ago, and since then it's been in the 50s and 60s (Fahrenheit). Very strange, especially given the near-90s we had at the start.

I'll be back on Easter morning; until then, take care all.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Heh. Florida is just one of those places where the weather can be erratic. Of course, most of the place is originally supposed to be swampland, but now that
most of it's gone...