Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Moon Wars
Battle Moon Wars
So I was bouncing around Tvtropes last night when I came across mention of this. That's right, it's Super Robot Wars - Type Moon style!
You start out choosing one of two original characters, either a Super type (heavy armour) or a Real type (mad wind dodging skillz) and team up with a variety
of characters from Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime. I'm only a few missions in, but current highlights include Kohaku being Saber's new master, Arucied
watching too much anime and turning herself into Magical Girl Phantasamoon and Satsuki attacking your characters with Shining Finger.

The link only goes to the translation patch, not the actual game, but it took me 10 seconds on Google to find a copy of the game with the patch applied. Also,
the game has four Acts, but it seems the current patch only does the first three.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 

O_o;;;

Okay, I have GOT to get my hands on these games...

How big of a download are we talking here?

Quote: blackaeronaut wrote:

O_o;;;

Okay, I have GOT to get my hands on these games...

How big of a download are we talking here?
And is torrenting it the only way?

The games not very big, only 5 to 6 hundred megs. And I'm sure you could find a direct download somewhere on Rapidshare or something.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all.