Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't think of a plot idea?
Can't think of a plot idea?
Well, this might help.

I got the following:

Quote: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Superman and Animal Crossing. The story should use
tornadoes as a plot device!
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

You got it easy.
Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and MacGyver. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
"The goggles... they do nothing..."
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Green Acres. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

...I only recognize one of these.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Metalocalypse
Green Acres
Combine them and go MAD!

On the more surreal side of things....
Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and Seinfeld. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

there's a thread dedicated to this, but I can't find it, and I'm looking forward to this shiny new thread.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Huh. I managed to get one that doesn't sound too bad. In fact, it even seems plausible:

Quote:The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator said:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ah! My Goddess and X-Files. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!
And this is just plain win and love...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King of the Hill and Monty Python & the Holy Grail. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
But this one broke my brain entirely and bounced my reality check.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

I used to be fond of the Ranma/Sailor Moon Crossover Generator. If I ever decide to write a fanfic, my results would make an interesting one:

Opening Song:
Current popular hip-hop song with no relevence to the story

Pretense:
Tuxedo-Mask is dead, and needs a replacement

Ranma's Entrance:
Akane dies, Ranma moves to Juuban

Plot: New enemy

Ranma's fiancees:
I'm hungry, so I'll skip the fiancees. (Covered in author's notes.)

This story: Takes place during canon Ranma

Ranma's Relationships:
Ranma is involved with Sailor Mercury

Plot twist:
If not already taken by Ranma, Sailor Mars has relations with Sailor Mars

Plot twist/subplot: Grandpa Hino and Happosai join forces for some serious perverted fun

Done right, these random results could make a decent fic. I figure that Mars wound up exposed to the twin water during the one Taro story, and was later
subject to a love pill or similar magic artifact.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV