Good. Bad. I'm the one with the guild.
The Register: Sam Raimi to direct WoW movie
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

This SO needs to have Bruce Campbell in it.

Heartily SECONDED!!!

Anybody who has a major problem with this chain of events should back away from the keyboard, take a chill-pill, go outside and look at the clouds for 5
minutes.

(btw, any poke that can be made at the Evil Dead series would be enjoyed.)
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

But what kind of character would Bruce play? Human, I would think would be the obvious choice. Can't see him as a Mage... ("Klaatu... Barada....
N(mumble)!!") He actually played something very close to a rogue (thief) in Hercules/Zena. So I could buy that. Maybe a Warrior or Paladin.

Then again, he did play Evil Ash too. So wouldn't it be a kick to see him as an Undead?

But will they let him have his Boom STICK? Prolly not worth it without it.

Oh, and let Ozzy voice the prince of darkness since the 'real' one off'd his charecter.

And a third REALLY random thought.... Did all those celebs ever actually PLAY the game as these charecters? or did Blizzard just let them fool around with the
charecter generator? Or did Blizzard do it all for them?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Quote: Star Ranger4 wrote:

You have just reminded me of something. In World of Warcraft, guns DO exist. In fact, if I recall correctly.... (checks out Armory) YES!! The Mark S Boomstick!

Guns can be used by Hunters and Warriors. I could SO see Campbell as a Warrior who sometimes says "Aw screw it" and unslings the BOOMSTICK from
it's shoulder holster (in the game, that's actually how the characters draw it! Coincidence? I think NOT!) and blasts some undead. If you really wanted
him to use the gun exclusively, he should be a hunter though. Warriors don't really use guns as a primary weapon. (And I'm getting WAY too geeky on
this.)

Quote: Baseload wrote:

Needs?

It's a Sam Raimi movie. If it DOESN'T have Bruce in it, we'll know something will have gone seriously
wrong. Smile

--Sam

"Thrall and Jaina sitting in a tree..."

Quote: Evil Midnight Lurker wrote:

Needs?

It's a Sam Raimi movie. If it DOESN'T have Bruce in it, we'll know something will have gone seriously
wrong. Smile

--Sam

I'm wondering how he will fit in the yellow car he always puts into his movies Tongue

That one is easy.

A yellow Steam Tank. Big Grin

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

So, Bruce as a Boomstick wielding Hunter versus Ozzy as the Prince of Darkness....

I'm sold!

BTW, Wengfook, I'm stilling your Miku avatar.....Big Grin

Quote: Evil Midnight Lurker wrote:

Needs?

wrong. Smile

--Sam

Well... Bruce has his own career, so he doesn't always show up in Sam's movies these days. Sam's little brother Ted, on the other hand, will
probably make an appearance.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote: Logan Darklighter wrote:

Quote: Star Ranger4 wrote:

You have just reminded me of something. In World of Warcraft, guns DO exist. In fact, if I recall correctly.... (checks out Armory) YES!! The Mark S Boomstick!

Guns can be used by Hunters and Warriors. I could SO see Campbell as a Warrior who sometimes says "Aw screw it" and unslings the BOOMSTICK from
it's shoulder holster (in the game, that's actually how the characters draw it! Coincidence? I think NOT!) and blasts some undead. If you really
wanted him to use the gun exclusively, he should be a hunter though. Warriors don't really use guns as a primary weapon. (And I'm getting WAY too
geeky on this.)
Mark S Boomstick?

"Shop smart. Shop S-Mart!"

Coincidence? I think not.

Hail to the Lich King, baby!
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

Quote: Herr Bad Moon wrote:

Hail to the Lich King, baby!
Gimme some mana baby!