Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part V
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part V
Starting the new thread with not only an "oh, that's what it is" for Voat, but a notice that we've been getting Lua errors for the last couple of hours.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Oh, and just to keep things organized, I've created an archive subforum to hold old ATT threads for easy access.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Oh, and just to keep things organized, I've created an archive subforum to hold old ATT threads for easy access.

Thanks Bob.

As for the Lua errors, let me know if they persist after several more hours, I'll look into it.

Will do. In fact, almost three hours later, and they're still there -- intermittently, but there.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Will do. In fact, almost three hours later, and they're still there -- intermittently, but there.

Looked into the issue, we apparently don't have the Lua backend installed. You don't NEED the Lua backend installed, as the extension contains a simplified version fo the framework for MW use, but having the backend can ensure more complex Lua modules work correctly, and serves as a backup in case the built in framework drops the ball, which can happen on wikis with heavy use of Lua like ours.

I'm going to look into the feasibility of adding it, shouldn't be too bad since Lua is fairly lightweight for a coding language.

Geth and/or Brent: Is there a way to rename a Category so that it doesn't require you to iterate through all its members and manually change the Category tag on them? There are three categories -- Red Fish Blue Fish, Black Index White Index, and Red Index Blue Index? -- which could all stand to have a comma inserted in their names, but I don't want to have to adjust however many hundred pages are in those categories by hand.

And speaking of renaming things, how hard (if at all possible) would it be to attach a script on a page move to automatically change the corresponding "self name" category on it? Because as I know you know, I occasionally forget to do that after a move.
-- Bob
---------

Sadly, you can't do that at present. However, you can (but you'll have to do this manually) replace the Category tag for the category name in question with [[Category:{{BASEPAGENAME}}] on all the pages in question (in edit mode, don't do this with HotCat) so all future name changes with autocategorize appropriately, and the bot I run to fill in new categories will respond in kind.

GethN7 Wrote:Sadly, you can't do that at present. However, you can (but you'll have to do this manually) replace the Category tag for the category name in question with [[Category:{{BASEPAGENAME}}] on all the pages in question (in edit mode, don't do this with HotCat) so all future name changes with autocategorize appropriately, and the bot I run to fill in new categories will respond in kind.
I knew there was a reason I always did that in my edits...

(If the page is named foo/bar, I always change [[Category:foo][[Category:bar] to [[Category:{{BASEPAGENAME}}][[Category:{{SUBPAGENAME}}] - on two lines, of course. Now I have a reason to keep doing that.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I'll have to start doing that, too.
-- Bob
---------

How hard would it be to preload the Work template with the examples template and all the media category headers? I've briefly tried my hand at it, but didn't get the results I wanted.
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:How hard would it be to preload the Work template with the examples template and all the media category headers? I've briefly tried my hand at it, but didn't get the results I wanted.

I'm popping in briefly, since I have down with a stomach virus and thus may not be in much for the next few days, but I'm afraid this is not possible, mostly becausre there are so many different type of "works" this would be impossible to have boilerplate for all of them.

However, I did do you a favor on trope boilerplate:

http://allthetropes.orain.org/w/index. ... id=1037241

If anything serious demands my attention that is ATT specific, please email me or leave me a talk page message. For Orain based issues, please speak with other Staff until I announce I'm well again.

GethN7 Wrote:
Bob Schroeck Wrote:How hard would it be to preload the Work template with the examples template and all the media category headers? I've briefly tried my hand at it, but didn't get the results I wanted.

I'm popping in briefly, since I have down with a stomach virus and thus may not be in much for the next few days, but I'm afraid this is not possible, mostly becausre there are so many different type of "works" this would be impossible to have boilerplate for all of them.

However, I did do you a favor on trope boilerplate:

http://allthetropes.orain.org/w/index. ... id=1037241

If anything serious demands my attention that is ATT specific, please email me or leave me a talk page message. For Orain based issues, please speak with other Staff until I announce I'm well again.
My list of categories (that I use when tidying a page tagged "Examples Need Sorting") didn't have Professional Wrestling, but did have Newspaper Comics, Oral Tradition, Puppet Shows, Radio, and Web Animation. ("Oral Tradition" is what I chose instead of Mythology or Religion.) Each header on my list already had a category.

I'll just slip those in, and add the missing dash to "Live-Action TV" (that's how the category is punctuated).

EDIT: No, I won't - editing that page is restricted to admins only, and I'm not an admin on ATT (nor do I particularly wish to be until I've got the Poser/Daz freebie wiki settled down a bit more).
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:GethN7 wrote:
Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
How hard would it be to preload the Work template with the examples template and all the media category headers? I've briefly tried my hand at it, but didn't get the results I wanted.
However, I did do you a favor on trope boilerplate:http://allthetropes.orain.org/w/index. ... id=1037241
Oh, brainfart. That's what I meant -- the trope template, not the work template. Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.
-- Bob
---------

Quote:robkelk wrote:
My list of categories (that I use when tidying a page tagged "Examples Need Sorting") didn't have Professional Wrestling, but did have Newspaper Comics, Oral Tradition, Puppet Shows, Radio, and Web Animation. ("Oral Tradition" is what I chose instead of Mythology or Religion.) Each header on my list already had a category.

I'll just slip those in, and add the missing dash to "Live-Action TV" (that's how the category is punctuated).

EDIT: No, I won't - editing that page is restricted to admins only, and I'm not an admin on ATT (nor do I particularly wish to be until I've got the Poser/Daz freebie wiki settled down a bit more).
I've done it -- was going to add a couple of those myself.  And I'm debating whether to link the header text like so many pages have already, and whether "Fanfic" should be "Fan Works" instead.
-- Bob
---------

One thing that I would like to see be implemented/added is an extension or something functionally similar that will allow us to keep track of inbound links to ATT (which could be useful in seeing where traffic to the site comes from, as well as seeing what the "Weirdest Inbound Link(s) of the Day" are).

Yeah, that's on my wishlist, too. I posted a question to that effect in the talk page for the old Weirdest link page, but I don't think anyone saw it...
-- Bob
---------

Tennie Wrote:One thing that I would like to see be implemented/added is an extension or something functionally similar that will allow us to keep track of inbound links to ATT (which could be useful in seeing where traffic to the site comes from, as well as seeing what the "Weirdest Inbound Link(s) of the Day" are).

Well, I'm currently on the mend from being ill, may be able to put some more time into looking for something like this, but so far, I haven't found squat.

Also, to be blunt, while finding out the weirdest inbound link of the day can be amusing, I was never happy with TV Tropes's obsession with that. True, I like the idea of high quality SEO myself, but it's gotten to the point where a large part of whether pages are allowed to live or die (if they pass the content censorship hurdle) is whether they have enough inbound links, and personally, I feel that is a shitty way to judge content because I always felt the yardstick fo page quality is whether it's well written and entertaining, not how many links it has to other sites.

Besides, here's the dark side of that inbound link count idea: what if the most highest rated pages are lolicon and panty shots and are extensively linked on forums for pedophiles? While our current pages have little to attract them (thankfully), I'd rather not have to marry the idea of pages being good to how many backlinks it has, especially if those backlinks are to communities you don't discuss in polite company.

I'm not at all interested in tying page survival to inbound links, but I was always interested and amused at the kind of places that made it to the old "weird inbound links" list. And while I understand your concern about unsavory neighborhoods where links might be coming from, at least that kind of information might be good for finding stuff we don't want. I'd rather have the information and not have a need for it, than discover a need for it and not have a way to get it. If it's possible, that is. After all, if PMWiki could do it, something should be possible in MW. After all, it's just examining the headers for the page requests, isn't it?
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:I'm not at all interested in tying page survival to inbound links, but I was always interested and amused at the kind of places that made it to the old "weird inbound links" list. And while I understand your concern about unsavory neighborhoods where links might be coming from, at least that kind of information might be good for finding stuff we don't want. I'd rather have the information and not have a need for it, than discover a need for it and not have a way to get it. If it's possible, that is. After all, if PMWiki could do it, something should be possible in MW. After all, it's just examining the headers for the page requests, isn't it?

True, that is the other side I hadn't considered. Great point, will redouble my efforts to find an inbound link detector when I'm fully recovered.

Edit: Based on what research I've done to this point, we either need to make a clean room version of the inbound links.php used by TVT Tropes (as a site extension), or have something like this as a site service:

http://moz.com/researchtools/ose/links ... from_site=

Oh, wow. The second unique link on the first page of results on that site is a Salon article that links to us for all its trope references. Nice! (http://www.salon.com/2014/07/26/kiss_my ... vie_lines/]This article, in fact, for those who're interested but don't want to deal with the site.)

As for a solution to the need... I'll yield to your judgment. I have none of the necessary skills (PHP, MediaWiki under the hood) to make any kind of informed comment.
-- Bob
---------

Getting spam pages from non-Confirmed accounts over on poserdazfreebies.orain.org again. I thought that wasn't supposed to be possible any more...?

Quote:22 February 2015

(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User talk:HaroldGamboa ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page The Appeal Of The Traditional Rock Band "Queen" ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User:HaroldGamboa ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Music At The Sundance Movie Festival ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page The Appeal Of The Classic Rock Band "Queen" ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Nicole s Information: Band Of The Week ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Guide On How To Discover Freelance Creating Work On-Line ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page How To Discover Backstage Live Performance Tickets ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Special Gifts Like Tickets Can Also Be Bought Online ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Things To Do And Meals To Consume In Fukuoka Japan ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Enjoy Purchase Taylor Swift Tickets ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User talk:Skye0467bvbui ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page 4Th Of July Events In Memphis Tennessee ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page 3 New York Events To Do Before The Summer Ends ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User:Skye0467bvbui ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Music And Movies Download Sites - Are They A Scam ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Figure Out Different Six Flags Fiesta Texas Coupons ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Live On-Line Radio Music Downloads ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Free Things To Do In New York Metropolis ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Haiti Reduction From Tampa Bay - Live Performance Coastline Guard And More ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Things To Do And Food To Consume In Fukuoka Japan ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Guide On How To Discover Freelance Writing Work On-Line ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Live Music Venues In Anchorage Alaska ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User talk:ReaganWaltman ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Things To Do In Detroit ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Top 7 Things In Slovakia Village ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User:ReaganWaltman ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Live Online Radio Music Downloads ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Rascal Flatts Tickets Why It Is Hard To Get Rascal Flatts Ticket ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Music And Films Obtain Sites - Are They A Scam ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page 10 Enjoyable And Totally Free Issues To Do In San Diego ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Get The Best Live Performance Tickets The Easy Way ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Tickets For Holiday Events That Are Sure To Please ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Buying Nation Live Performance Tickets At Discounted Prices ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Going Broke To Hear Live Music ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Teen Web Site To Perform Online Video Games And Make Prizes ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Block log); 10:54 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) blocked HaroldGamboa (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ?(Spamming links to external sites)
(Block log); 10:54 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) blocked Skye0467bvbui (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ?(Spamming links to external sites)
(Block log); 10:54 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) blocked ReaganWaltman (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ?(Spamming links to external sites)
{{{ one valid edit removed from list }}}
(User creation log); 00:21 . . User account Skye0467bvbui (Talk | contribs | block) was created ?
(User creation log); 00:15 . . User account HaroldGamboa (Talk | contribs | block) was created ?

21 February 2015

(User creation log); 23:20 . . User account ReaganWaltman (Talk | contribs | block) was created
--
Rob Kelk

robkelk Wrote:Getting spam pages from non-Confirmed accounts over on poserdazfreebies.orain.org again. I thought that wasn't supposed to be possible any more...?
Quote:22 February 2015

(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User talk:HaroldGamboa ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page The Appeal Of The Traditional Rock Band "Queen" ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User:HaroldGamboa ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Music At The Sundance Movie Festival ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page The Appeal Of The Classic Rock Band "Queen" ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Nicole s Information: Band Of The Week ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Guide On How To Discover Freelance Creating Work On-Line ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page How To Discover Backstage Live Performance Tickets ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Special Gifts Like Tickets Can Also Be Bought Online ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Things To Do And Meals To Consume In Fukuoka Japan ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:57 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Enjoy Purchase Taylor Swift Tickets ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by HaroldGamboa)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User talk:Skye0467bvbui ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page 4Th Of July Events In Memphis Tennessee ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page 3 New York Events To Do Before The Summer Ends ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User:Skye0467bvbui ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Music And Movies Download Sites - Are They A Scam ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Figure Out Different Six Flags Fiesta Texas Coupons ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Live On-Line Radio Music Downloads ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Free Things To Do In New York Metropolis ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Haiti Reduction From Tampa Bay - Live Performance Coastline Guard And More ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Things To Do And Food To Consume In Fukuoka Japan ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Guide On How To Discover Freelance Writing Work On-Line ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Live Music Venues In Anchorage Alaska ?(Spam - Mass deletion of pages added by Skye0467bvbui)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User talk:ReaganWaltman ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Things To Do In Detroit ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Top 7 Things In Slovakia Village ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page User:ReaganWaltman ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Live Online Radio Music Downloads ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Rascal Flatts Tickets Why It Is Hard To Get Rascal Flatts Ticket ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Music And Films Obtain Sites - Are They A Scam ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page 10 Enjoyable And Totally Free Issues To Do In San Diego ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Get The Best Live Performance Tickets The Easy Way ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Tickets For Holiday Events That Are Sure To Please ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Buying Nation Live Performance Tickets At Discounted Prices ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Going Broke To Hear Live Music ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Deletion log); 10:56 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) deleted page Teen Web Site To Perform Online Video Games And Make Prizes ?(Mass deletion of pages added by ReaganWaltman)
(Block log); 10:54 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) blocked HaroldGamboa (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ?(Spamming links to external sites)
(Block log); 10:54 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) blocked Skye0467bvbui (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ?(Spamming links to external sites)
(Block log); 10:54 . . Robkelk (Talk | contribs | block) blocked ReaganWaltman (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ?(Spamming links to external sites)
{{{ one valid edit removed from list }}}
(User creation log); 00:21 . . User account Skye0467bvbui (Talk | contribs | block) was created ?
(User creation log); 00:15 . . User account HaroldGamboa (Talk | contribs | block) was created ?

21 February 2015

(User creation log); 23:20 . . User account ReaganWaltman (Talk | contribs | block) was created

Dammit, I'll report this.

Problem Solved:

http://github.com/Orain/ansible-playbook/issues/534

Thanks.
--
Rob Kelk

This is a minor thing, maybe, that I just noticed. I'm developing a page in my sandbox for the first time, and I noticed that the page title reads "User:User:Looney Toonsbox". It doesn't appear to have any adverse affect, but it's a bit jarring when you first spot it.
-- Bob
---------