It works best on Firefox:

1. Clink on to this link:

Slideshow of my French
Napoleonic figures

2. Go to the lower left corner and hit the pause button. Set the speed to slow

3. Click this link:

Les Misarable 10th Anniversary Concert-17 Val Jeans "Do You Hear The People
Sing?"

Once it start's playing go back to the slideshow tab, go to the lower left corner and hit the play button and enjoy the show.

After 70 man-hours of photographing,editing and downloading my 15mm Napoleonic collection (2451 infantry, cavalry and artillery figures), I figure I deserve a
little fun. Not quite a music video, but I thought I'd share! *grin*
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Wow!
Sorry Ordnance,

The Wow is for the music (great miniatures, though!), and my glee at finding the 10th Anniversary Concert on youtube. I wore out the VCR tape I had of that
show, and never thought to search for it on the tube. I'm downloading the rest of the show right now. Thanks for the link!

Steve

Quote: Stephen Mann wrote:

Sorry Ordnance,

The Wow is for the music (great miniatures, though!), and my glee at finding the 10th Anniversary Concert on youtube. I wore out the VCR tape I had of that
show, and never thought to search for it on the tube. I'm downloading the rest of the show right now. Thanks for the link!

Steve
No problem..as long as you enjoy the show..I was fuzzy from pulling it together and I had this inspiration at the end. I'm kinda having
seller's remorse right now at the thought of letting them go. As long as I don't go Gollum, I should be fine.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Out of idle curiosity
With so many figurines, how long have you had them, and how long did it take to paint them up?

Steve

With so many figurines, how long have you had them, and how long did it take to paint them up?

Steve
I started collecting in 1994-95. I stopped in 96-97. I only painted a minority of them, I either had them painted professionally or bought
collections in conventions (pre-ebay). They languished in either the closet or the storage unit all this time. I had no idea I had this many until I catalogued
and inventoried the lot. I guess the collecting bug is genetic. My mother collects porcelain dolls. My sister collects furbies and handbags (a'la Imelda
Marvos). My younger brother collects comic books.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Last question, I promise!
From the sound of it, you're a collector rather than a war-gamer. If that's true, what made you start collecting war-gaming figurines rather than
anything else?

Steve

From the sound of it, you're a collector rather than a war-gamer. If that's true, what made you start collecting war-gaming figurines rather than
anything else?

Steve
What I can't be both? It depends upon your asthetics. Though some figures look so great, you don't dare play them all the time and only
use them on conventions.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell