Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Twitter? (Need Help w/Contact)
Anyone Twitter? (Need Help w/Contact)
I've been trying to get hold of Brian Edmonds for several weeks now (probably getting close to 2 months). Brian is the guy who runs RAAC,
of which I'm a moderator. I need to reach him because there's a major bug in the RAAC server - it will let us receive fic submissions, modify
submissions, archive submitted fics, but when we try to send final and approved fics to the usenet group they don't appear. (the only thing that is
appearing is the FAQ file every 2 weeks) I've been sending email to every address I have for Brian. He's not replied to anything, but nothing has
bounced either, so they must still be valid. Brian is the only one who has access to the server, so it's kind of important to make contact and find out
what's going on.

I've found Brian's Twitter channel(?) but have no clue about how to go about contacting him via that route. (no, I don't Twitter) Unfortunately,
he hasn't tweeted in about a month either, but that's much more recent than I've been able to get an email from him.

I found him at twitter.com/gweep If anyone can make contact and tell him to read his various RAAC email accounts, or
his gweep.ca email account, or to just email me, I'd be very grateful.

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

I've sent a reply to him through Twitter. If I get a response I'll let you know.

--

"This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown

with great force" -Dorothy Parker

Thanks much. I greatly appreciate it

www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

And to wrap this up, I don't know whether he got the Twitter message or just happened to read his mail, but I heard from him today. Smile

www.jhedge.com

-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Glad to possibly have been some help.

--

Cooper's Law: If you don't understand a word in a scientific text, ignore it. The text will also make sense
without the word.

Bogowicz's Corollary: If the text does not make sense without the word, it doesn't make sense with the word
either.