Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello There
Hello There
Well hello there. I decided to go ahead and register for these forums. I came about be a chance meeting through City of Villians, and now have a character in both the CoH and CoV Groups. So, once again, Hello there!
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Let me be the first to say...
Welcome!
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Hello There
Welcome to the forums, Ankhani! I recall seeing your name more than a few times in the Legendary channel this weekend -- would you also be the player of the new Legendary member Amberlee?
In any case, if you haven't been in the forums long, you'll find us a mostly relaxed and casual place. As long-time members will know, we have only two rules here -- 1) Have Fun, and 2) Play Nice.
Once again, welcome, and enjoy yourself!-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: Hello There
Hello!
I'm afraid my MMORPG experience is limited to Urban Dead and shoulder surfing. While I have a broadband connection these days I don't expect my laptop would be up to supporting most of the graphical MMORPGs.
But that's enough of a digression. Welcome! While I don't poke my head into the Legendary forum much I can say there is plenty to be found in the others.
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.