Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRIAN BLESSED!!!
BRIAN BLESSED!!!
I just had to make a shout out for Brian Blessed's TV Tropes page.

OR PERHAPS THAT SHOULD BE BRIAN BLESSED'S TV TROPES PAGE!

The whole thing they did there with making the typeface bigger and bolder the further down into the page you go just had me ROTFL by the end. ^_^

Because of the way the article was written, and how it ended, I had a flashback to this.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
BRIAN MUCK-FOTHERING BLESSED
Having a copy of Blessed's Quest For The Lost World; I can report that he writes at a similar volume, and lives at that volume. The anecdote about him
being refused admittance to a mountain trail on account of his age - at which point he grabs his guide and body presses him while shouting out 'SEVENTY?
SEVENTY ISN'T SWEET FANNY ADAMS!" is wonderful. I doubt the phrase was Fanny Adams, though it might involve something one would do to her after
several drinks.

Shayne

I once referred to Blessed as B3: the BBC's Bellowing Barbarian. But there can be no doubt that he is Toblerone Prime.

And I believe that Fanny Adams is a Britishism for "Fuck All."
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Fanny Adams
Yes, yes it is; but I rather doubt that a 70+ year old man body pressing his guide would bother with the moderation of language for sensitive ears. When you
are body pressing another human being to make a point moderation can be safely assumed to have fucked off to parts unknown.

Also its Brian Blessed, not a man know for moderation.

--------------

Epsilon