Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New "Erma" up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Jumpy Surprise - in which emotions are played with, and a family issue is foreshadowed
Ah, the "shunning prior to a surprise party."  I hate those stories.  Poor Erma, wondering why all her friends were suddenly avoiding her....
(10-14-2017, 12:48 PM)DHBirr Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, the "shunning prior to a surprise party."  I hate those stories.  Poor Erma, wondering why all her friends were suddenly avoiding her....

You might appreciate this one, then:
BONUS COMIC: Where's Sidney? - in which a birthday surprise is done the right way
13 Days of ERMA-WEEN 2017: Day 1 - in which we start with breakfast.

(Oh, and there's a meet-and-greet event happening in Illinois. Kind of pricey for what's described on the page, though.)
Day 2 - in which somebody takes a dirt nap
Day 3 - in which music is not made
Day 4 - in which there is a robot in the mist

(And I just noticed that Tapas tries to "guilt" you into turning off your ad-blocker. Not happening. Tapas, turn off the ads altogether and feel like an anti-virus hero.)
The Writer - in which we learn a name and a profession. No prize for guessing the profession.

(Yes, I've already updated the character page on All The Tropes.)
13 Days of ERMA-WEEN 2017: Day 5 - in which there's no singing
Day 6 - in which Erma visits a new friend
Day 7 - in which bath toys are seen
Day 8 - in which Erma needs protecting
Day 9 - in which it isn't a small world
Days 10-12-- a face-hugger, a baby, and a game.
Day 13 -- how long, how long will they slide?
This is nifty, assuming you're at all interested in the techniques behind 3D animation.

Noadasi shows the process of taking 3D primitive shapes and turning them into a fully-posable Erma figure. Modeling, texturing, and rigging for movement are all shown.

(I want that figure... but she probably isn't compatible with Daz Studio.)
GUEST ARTIST: Brandon Wagner - in which all is not what it seems
GUEST ARTIST: Kirsten Celander - in which Erma doesn't want to go to bed
GUEST ARTIST: Alex Horstmann - in which mother and daughter have fun at breakfast
Happy Thanksgiving - in which we see Erma's father isn't as unflappable as some people had guessed.
Oh, I dunno. Seems to me he's trying to keep the Gibblets off his face.
A turkey like that seems likely to give "gobble" a meaning you don't want....

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”
GUEST ARTIST: Julia McBride Menzel - in which Amy suggests a makeover

Radically different art style
BRANDON SHALL RETURN THIS WEEK! - in which the Fourth Wall is broken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11