Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New "Erma" up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
The Night Parade Part 10 - in which the expected finally happens, and is completely unexpected.
(07-03-2020, 08:06 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]The Night Parade Part 10 - in which the expected finally happens, and is completely unexpected.

That old grandpa may look like a tengu, but I suspect he is actually a troll...
(07-03-2020, 08:06 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]The Night Parade Part 10 - in which the expected finally happens, and is completely unexpected.

The Night Parade Part 11 - in which we see the garden
The Night Parade Part 12 - in which reminiscing is done and volunteers are lacking.
That last guy just got himself volen-told for that line
The Night Parade Part 13 - in which the other shoe drops

I reread TNP from the start every time a new chapter drops. Getting to this chapter again, I was reminded all over of how hilarious are the reaction faces.
Well then.

Now we know exactly where Emiko gets it from.

Given how blase "Grandpa" is acting here, though, I somewhat suspect that there is no real trouble brewing.

Some, but nothing really bad.
SHE'S BAT GRANDMA!!!!!
The Night Parade Part 14: In which opinions are offered, and doors are opened.
The Night Parade Part 15: In which one parent gives as good as gets, and the other also refuses to back down.
The cake is a...live! Happy Birthday, Erma!

(This means Ermaween is almost here, of course.)
Ermaween 2020 has begun.

Day 1: Hazbin Hotel

Somebody else list the rest of the daily links this time, please - I'm busy this year
Just got caught up on this, yesterday's (day 11) was amusing 8)

https://tapas.io/episode/1937696
Meanwhile... In which we see what's happening back at home.

Quote:A week, huh? Weird, it's felt way longer.
(01-17-2018, 08:10 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]The Family Reunion Part 4 - in which the family travels, and Felicia and Siris apparently begin a subplot at home.

Also Meanwhile... In which we return to Felicia and Siris and the aftermath of a Noodle Incident is depicted (and unrelated sketches are presented, including a crossover).
Blows dust off thread...

April Fool's 2021 - in which post-timeskip Erma still isn't talking.

Apparently the actual strip returns some time this week.
Oh goody! I was wondering when his mojo was gonna catch up with his carpel tunnel recovery.
The Night Parade Part 16: In which the family matriarch makes her views quite clear.
The Night Parade Part 17: In which opinions are offered and plans are made.
The Night Parade Part 18: In which life gets much more difficult.
The Night Parade Part 19: In which nothing is said and much is communicated.
The Night Parade Part 20 - in which keeping everyone at the table proves more difficult than it sounds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11