Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New "Erma" up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
April Fools... - in which Erma does not take the day well.
The Search Part 21 - in which Erma channels Princess Vespa.

And it is marvelous.
Erma: "Omae wa mou shindeiru."

When Erma starts gathering materials: "My cabbages!" 8P
The Search Part 22 - in which the twins come to a realization.
The Search Part 23 - in which Erma wonders where everybody is, before stumbling across everybody else entirely.
The Search Part 24 - in which the search stops
Happy Mother's Day - in which we go "d'awwww..."
At long last, The Search Part 25 - in which Rin thinks out loud and Erma, of course, listens quietly.
Hug power.  I am not sniffling.  <blatant lie>

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”
The Search Part 26 - in which, unaware of Rin's situation, her sisters discuss family matters (in an elevator, as JMS recommended).
Happy Father's Day - in which Erma, somewhat like Isaac Newton, can see farther
The Search Part 27 - in which Mayumi finds something and Emiko loses it.
The Search Part 28 -- in which Emiko's family balance is restored, mostly.
Ooof. Something wicked this way comes.
Brandon assures us (at least, those of us who follow him on dA) that The Next Chapter's Coming. Not reassurance, just assurance.
I noticed that this morning, but I'm not sure I'd call it a new installment...
The Recounted Days Part 1/4 - in which Sam drinks tea and writes, and Emiko doesn't connect.
The Recounted Days Part 2/4 -- in which Erma and the twins have fundamentally incompatible approaches to inhuman contact.
The Recounted Days Part 3/4 - in which Sam gets to know Emiko's family and Erma goes exploring.
The Recounted Days Part 4/4 -- in which Erma and Sam make different kinds of contact.
13 Days of ERMA-WEEN 2019: Day 1 - The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride
13 Days of ERMA-WEEN 2019: Day 2 - playing hide-and-seek with a Predator
13 Days of ERMA-WEEN 2019: Day 3 - an allusion to a memetic remix of Castlevania BGM does not amuse Simon Belmont.
13 Days of ERMA-WEEN 2019: Day 4 - House of 1000 Corpses
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11