Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bruce Willis is a MITHRIL scientist in The Ghost Whispered.
Magical Girl Pretty Shinji, and his/her nemesis Pixy Misa(to)
Meet the new live-in babbysitter: Ash
Bedknobs and Boomsticks
I see what you did there.
Just a weird bit of thought, lets replace Severus Snape with Alton Brown. He would have the First and Second years practicing their Prep and Mixing skills making Soup and other things.
(07-31-2018, 09:45 AM)itsune9tl Wrote: [ -> ]Just a weird bit of thought, lets replace Severus Snape with Alton Brown.  He would have the First and Second years practicing their Prep and Mixing skills making Soup and other things.

naw, to get the right feel for 'bastard potion master' you'd have to use Gordan Ramsey instead
Now I'm imagining Anthony Bourdain filling the place of Horace Slughorn.
"I thought you were fictional!"
Toradora meets Sailor Moon, in "Taiga and Bunny"
(08-04-2018, 09:40 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]"I thought you were fictional!"
Toradora meets Sailor Moon, in "Taiga and Bunny"

I don't know, this might belong in the should be because you know it would be damn interesting
Won't you be My neighbor?

A Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood, and Hello Cthulhu Crossover.

Your mind is now broken.
"Tonight's story is about a newcomer - a strange one by the local standards, who knows many things from books but knows nothing about friendship. How will five ponies react when they enter... The Twilight Sparkle Zone?"
I find I now want to suggest something with Twilight Sparkling Vampires, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to actually phrase it.
Twilight Sparkle evolves to Rapidash, all the leechfaces go up in smoke. They party. The end.
Paraphrasing from Estee on Fimfiction: Celestia vs Vampires.

"Good morning, gentlemen."

The end.
Don't know what this story is, but it's set in Neo-Mega-Crystal-Tokyo-3...

(EDIT: No, wait - we're writing that over in "There's Nothing Better".)
Not Neo-Mega-Crystal-San Fransokyo-3?
If that was a request to take my tenants on a short trip to SF, challenge accepted.
Josie Wales and the Pussycats.
(08-16-2018, 11:34 AM)Jinx999 Wrote: [ -> ]Josie Wales and the Pussycats.

Josie Wales and the Pussycat Dolls.
Josie Wales Tudor and the Pussycat Alviss.
José Jiménez and the Pussycats in Outer Space

(Well, he did portray an astronaut.)
We've switched Bruce "Batman" Wayne (DC Comics) with Bruce "Hulk" Banner (Marvel Comics).  Let's see whose respective rogues' gallery ends up being worse off as a result...
That's a hard call.

Also, Josie Wales and the Faster Pussycat Dolls.
Josie, Prince of Wales, and the Valley of Faster Pussycat Dolls
Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Frankie Avalon, and Annette Funicello in Bleach Blanket Bingo!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12