Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sister Princess Nine
Sister Princess Seven of Nine
So, that would be a satellite unimatrix formed from a set of half-sisters that were assimilated as a group, sent on an information-gathering mission to Federation space with the cover of being a team to enter the 2366 Minor League Baseball season? But unexpectedly, the Starfleet liaison assigned as their diplomatic guide is none other than the son of their mutual father's first wife, unrelated by blood to any of them but no less than five of his great-grandparents were James (or Janet) T. Kirk.

(There was an incident with a chroniton flux in subspace that resulted in a transporter matter stream being split and duplicated across the dimensional manifold... but that is a story for Cool another time)
Sister Princess Se7en of Nine

Sister Princess Slevin of Nine
My Little Sister Princess Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

From the comments for Ensign Sue Must Die - Coming soon: Ensign Two: The Wrath of Sue (which shows a massive CTSNB in itself):
Quote:No one mentioned her Autobots cutie mark either.
My Little Sister Act Warrior Princess Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!
(09-30-2018, 09:12 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]My Little Sister Princess Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

From the comments for Ensign Sue Must Die - Coming soon: Ensign Two: The Wrath of Sue (which shows a massive CTSNB in itself):
Quote:No one mentioned her Autobots cutie mark either.

-10 points for not having Tochiro's Blaster from Galaxy Express 999.  Wink

Firefly may be iconic, but Leiji Matsumoto is fucking mythical.
I'm going to have to step up my game. Next time I throw a hybrid name up on the board, I'll add a description of the premise -- and let everyone else add to the premise along with the name.
The Odd Thomas Crowne Affair a vain psychic millionaire becomes bored and decides to steal an island.
In 0072 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a TSAB court for a crime they didn't commit. These women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Midchilda underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Ace-Team.
A Charlie Brown Christmas Carol - in which the little round-headed kid questions what the meaning of Christmas is, and is shown by three ghosts introduced by his older brother
You know what Kerbal Space Program needs? Magical girls. Sailor Mun
(10-01-2018, 07:27 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]You know what Kerbal Space Program needs? Magical girls. Sailor Mun

Weirdly, Kerbal Space Program + magical pony girls actually is a thing, and it is awesome despite me having never played Kerbal Space Program or watched a single episode of MLP-FIM: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/327551/...ce-program

There is an equally awesome sequel (updated daily) that adds in The Martian: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/396744/the-maretian
(09-30-2018, 02:41 PM)Norgarth Wrote: [ -> ]My Little Sister Act Warrior Princess Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

My Little Sister Act Warrior Princess Under_Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

Because any crossover that shouldn't be can only be improved by a freeloading alien living in it's closet.
(10-12-2018, 01:03 AM)LilFluff Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2018, 02:41 PM)Norgarth Wrote: [ -> ]My Little Sister Act Warrior Princess Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

My Little Sister Act Warrior Princess Under_Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

Because any crossover that shouldn't be can only be improved by a freeloading alien living in it's closet.

My Little Sister Act Unicorn Warrior Princess Under_Se7en of Nine Can't Be This Cute!

Because Erma says so.
Cutie Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
Make it an espionage mission against Sister Jill:

Cutie Honey, I Shrunk the SPY Kids
(10-12-2018, 11:53 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Make it an espionage mission against Sister Jill:

Cutie Honey, I Shrunk the SPY Kids

Turn their tree house into a bonsai

Cutie Honey I Shrunk the SPY Kids Next Door.
The latest movie: Scooby-Doo goes to Silent Hill.
Jinkies! It's a nurse!
With all the "shipgirl" shows out there, this crossover was only a matter of time. The only surprising bit it that it took me this long to find these.
(10-13-2018, 07:40 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]With all the "shipgirl" shows out there, this crossover was only a matter of time. The only surprising bit it that it took me this long to find these.

Call this example 3, from "about nine years ago":
"That's no moon ... it's adorable!"

"Cuteness will keep the local systems in line ... the cuteness of this battle station."
... is it wrong that my main reaction to that is that Reliant-chan is in an anachronistic uniform, and that Deedee's hat works better than the weird collar thing? Death-ko Hoshi is indeed of the cute, though.
I suspect everybody's first reaction was that Reliant-chan is in an anachronistic uniform. It's still a good image.
We've replaced Frank Capra with Frank Zappa. Let's see what happens to George Bailey on Christmas...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12