Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 25 - A Quarter-Century of Bad Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
We've secretly replaced the Penguin (The Batman) with the Penguin (The Blues Brothers), and vice versa. Let's see whether anyone notices.
We've secretly replaced Mei Kusakabe (My Neighbor Totoro) with May Hopkins (Gunsmith Cats). Let's see who doesn't notice.
Inspector Gadget Hackwrench
Should or should not?

"It's a beautiful day on the Star Ranger, and you are a horrible gloose."
This week on The Littlest Hobo with a Shotgun, Hobo helps a family he just met. Just like every other episode.
A half-dozen from Wrong Hands

[Image: moby-dickens.jpg]

Source

[Image: the-three-munchketeers.jpg]

Source

[Image: frankensteinbeck.jpg]

Source

[Image: virginia-beowulf.jpg]

Source

[Image: stephen-king-lear.jpg]

Source

[Image: dr-seuss-and-mr-hyde-1.jpg]

Source
Note to self: "The Other Side of the Wall" is the theme song for Princess Principal, not Game of Thrones
Now I see marching hammers against the Army of the Dead
(03-12-2022, 08:46 AM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: stephen-king-lear.jpg]

Source

And now I can't help but imagine some punny Stephen King-related crossovers (e.g. Stephen King of the Universe, a Stephen King/King of the Hill/Steven Universe crossover).
Steven King of Queens

EDIT:
Steven King of Queen (A failed attempt to replace Freddy Mercury)
(03-05-2022, 06:16 PM)Mamorien Wrote: [ -> ]Should or should not?

"It's a beautiful day on the Star Ranger, and you are a horrible gloose."

*Gives Mamorien the stink eye*   Tongue
Seen on Twitter:

Dear Evan Gelion
You are about to enter a place where love and hate are illusions and self deception is truth . . .

you are about to enter the Twilight zone.
The playthrough you are about to hear is true. Only the monsters have been changed to protect the innocent.

Dungeons & Dragnets
A new tankery team needs a coach, but casting about, the only person they can find willing to take the job is a martial artist with a Jusenkyo curse...

Girls und Panda
(03-14-2022, 06:22 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]

From the same group, Detective Pikachu / Max Payne:

[Image: sCTvPtD.jpg]
(04-08-2022, 03:24 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]

For some reason, this isn't displaying for me in the forum. I was still able to see the image by quoting (as above) and copy/pasting into the URL bar, but...
I have no interest in ordinary bandmates...

[Image: yuiii.jpg]
(04-08-2022, 03:52 PM)Aleh Wrote: [ -> ]

For some reason, this isn't displaying for me in the forum. I was still able to see the image by quoting (as above) and copy/pasting into the URL bar, but...

If you have scripting turned off I believe that would be responsible.  I block Twitter from executing scripts by default and it's hidden to me unless I turn it on.
(04-10-2022, 11:50 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2022, 03:52 PM)Aleh Wrote: [ -> ]

If you have scripting turned off I believe that would be responsible.  I block Twitter from executing scripts by default and it's hidden to me unless I turn it on.

Turning off my adblocker and reloading the page does nothing. It may be my browser's cross-site scripting settings, however...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13