Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that Should Not Be 4: Son of Crossover's Bride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have the strongest urge to do "The Merc With A Mouse", but I can't come up with a good Deadpool fusion to use it on...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Fear and Deadpool in Las Vegas?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Quote:the Shingami of Death Note know there is no afterlife... so unless you take the lame route of they are just lieng

I can think of another alternative - that they're just wrong. They quite obviously aren't omniscient, and have some significant gaps in their knowledge that are a bit surprising (such as the exact limits on the abilities of the Death Note).

But I'm not sure it even takes that. From what I recall, no shinigami ever said that there wasn't an afterlife. Ryuk just told Light that a person who used the Death Note wouldn't go to heaven or hell. (The bit at the end just seemed like dramatic narration.)

So... well, the Soul Society might qualify on it's own as neither heaven nor hell. Although it makes the entire statement a bit snarky too.

-Morgan.
Snarky is perfect for Ryuk though....
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
"Deadpool in Las Vegas?"

Are you talking about a CSI/Deadpool crossover ? Tongue

Though perhaps a Dexter/Deadpool crossover could be nice? (if done well of course)

Soprano's /Friends Crossover (read this one from a tff forum post.)
Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

I have the strongest urge to do "The Merc With A Mouse", but I can't come up with a good Deadpool fusion to use it on...

It's Deadpool and the Brain.

Deadpool and the Brain.

One is a Genius, the other Insane

Their Deadly! Deadpool and the Brain!
In 1999, a large alien spacecraft crashed on South Ataria Island in the Pacific Ocean. Scientists from every country came to study the massive warship....and
what they found inside. Indications of a war fought by the owners of the original ship and a race of massive alien giants. In the depths of the ship was also
their last, most powerful weapon. A giant pilotable machine with the inscription "Wing Gundam Zero".

Ten years later, the alien invasion that ASS-1's crash had heralded as coming finally occurs, and humanity must fight in new weapons known as "mobile
suits" developed from the secrets of the Macross against an alien army that knows neither pity nor mercy.

This is Mobile Suit M Gundam.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Quote: It's Deadpool and the Brain.
Deadpool and the Brain.
Okay, that works for me.
-- Bob
---------
Quote: Morganni wrote:

So... well, the Soul Society might qualify on it's own as neither heaven nor hell. Although it makes the entire statement a bit snarky too.

More than once, I've seen people say, in reference to Soul Society, "You might call it Heaven." I also seem to remember a Hell, where
the worst souls go when konso is performed upon them.

The way I see it, a Death Note holder who dies can end up fading into oblivion, or becoming a DN shinigami. Either way, their soul will be lost- this would
make the DN shinigami the equivalent of Quincy to the Bleach shinigami, and provide a good reason for the leaders of Soul Society to hate the other shinigami.
Everybody but the oldest Shinigami in Soul Society have forgotten about the DN shinigami, as they generally sit around, gamble, and occasionally write names-
this is why nobody's heard of them until the whole Light mess.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Naruto - Roald Dahl.

Chouji and the Chocolate Factory.
Quote:
Quote: SkyeFire wrote:

Heh. It was a similar train of thought that led me to pitch "ANBU: Konoha Security Section 9" way back when.

On that note, what about "ANBU, Division 6?" 
   "There *is* no Division 6!"   Smile
"Did you know that Orochimaru is an alien?"

"Really? Not much of a disguise..."

I've been writing a bit.
Did anybody mention http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff21 ... 100186.jpg]this one yet, here or on the Motivators thread over on General/General?

(No, it isn't one of mine...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
that image/crossover was funny.
Oh yeah, that's a keeper.

I'd just love to see the original image.

(Yes, I know. Google image search. I'm lazy and content to merely wish right now.)
-- Bob
---------
John M. Ward offers a crossover between a mecha show and a harem comedy: Neon Jenny-Sis Eve-Anne-Girly-On

(http://www.john-ward.org.uk/personal/john/television/]Here's his website - go complain there.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Mandelbrot Girl Lyrical Nanoha

No? Okay, how about

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanobot -- story of the universe's smallest magical warrior.
-- Bob
---------
Or the Videogame spinoff, Nanoha StrikerS: Charged, an anime-themed soccer game?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
that one was just.... shocking
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Star
Trek: TNG "The Naked Now" and The Never Ending
Story

"So, Atreyu...you are...fully functional, yes?"
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
A secret organization of giant robot pilots monitors and polices alien activity on and around the Planet Earth. They are a rumor, a myth. They officially do
not exist.

They are the MSIBs. The Mobile Suits In Black.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Necratoid

You know if you crossed that with Full Metal Panic that would probably work. Though a certain under aged agent with a neuralizer kills me conceptually.

anyway...

After talking with Mandara and Learning the 'True History of the Uchiha' Sasuke, his brother dead, changes his successful Operation: Snake, into a new
Operation: One that more fits his new powers.... a new, great level of power.... He shall face a new challenge... one that shall test his limits and forge his
destiny anew.... For Sasuke will face.... Da Boot!

Its Sasuke: Operation Beerfest. Witness the power of this Uchiha's new level of Sharingan... The Eye of Jew.
Inspired by the name 'Operation: One':

Madara wanted power, godlike power. He got it, but the terms of his bargain attached it to the name Uchiha, not specifically to him.

Then he had children. They had children, and soon, a clan came to be. Every birth spread the power out further, weakening Madara and the members of his clan.

Itachi eliminated all but three. Each death made him stronger, but it also strengthened the founder of the clan, who lay waiting, waiting until he could
recover his full power.

Soon, Sasuke learned to tap into this power, becoming incredibly strong for his age. Each of the Three was strong.

Itachi's death raised Sasuke and Madara greatly. Now there are two.

What will happen when one dies, and The One is all that is left? Who will be The One?

(Crossover by the Jet Li movie)

----------------------

For another take on the massacre, consider the phrase "There can be only one".

How else has Madara lived so long?

I've been writing a bit.
Another, random thought, more of a retelling than a crossover:

"Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this tale...

...The Tale of the Undying Wizard.

There once was a boy named Tom, who lived in an orphanage ..."

I've been writing a bit.
While watching Haruhi with a friend, the following came up when the SOS Brigade was named:

"At least it isn't the Dai-SOS-Dan."

And now I can't stop thinking about a Ganmen with Haruhi's nastily smiling open-mouthed face, you know the look... o.O;

--Sam

"Yes, evil comes in many forms, whether it be a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin, but you can't let the package hide the pudding! Evil is just plain
bad! You don't cotton to it. You gotta smack it in the nose with the rolled-up newspaper of goodness! Bad dog! Bad dog!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14