Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that Should Not Be 4: Son of Crossover's Bride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote: WengFook wrote:

If i'm not mistaken the portal game's background is set in the HL universe in the first place [Image: happy.gif]
It is indeed. And GLaDoS' personality combined with the general devastation of Earth by the Combine (....the Combies? ^.^) point my thoughts
inexorably in an extremely Paranoid direction. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: WengFook wrote:

secondly... this is a crossover that we DO want [Image: happy.gif]
Well, we'll just have to find someone to write it then... n.n;

--Sam

You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Barney the Dinosaur and H.R Puffnstuff lemon.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

Necratoid

Actually, I think that is legal grounds for getting yourself Hanged, Drawn, and Quartered by public mob. Possibly with medals being handed out for civic
responsibility. Mostly to avoid the destined sequels.
I know what you're thinking. "Did he cast six Unforgivable Curses or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Ollivander, the most powerful wand in the world, and would blow your horcrux clean away, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, Death Eater?

Dirty Harry Potter
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Microsoft Excel Saga.

Featuring Lord Billpalazzo.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Bob, that was cruel and unusual to do to someone in the middle of drinking coffee. thank goodness I've learned enough I didnt get my keyboard this time!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Damn, and I thought I had timed it just right!
-- Bob
---------

Necratoid

Quote: Microsoft Excel Saga.

Featuring Lord Billpalazzo

Episode one... in which Excel must assassinate the Evil Paperclip that the madmen in R&D have created... before it can meet up with the dread purple horror
known as Buddy and then destroy the public's faith in computing altogether. Thus corrupting the world beyond Billpalazzp's control.

I'm pretty sure the Hyatt equivalent should be an android/bioroid that frequently suffers the dreaded 'Blue Screen of Death', which leads to a
gag in which her hair is purple and not the original red, but I can't think of an appropriate replacement name here.
Quote:I'm pretty sure the Hyatt equivalent should be an android/bioroid that frequently suffers the dreaded 'Blue Screen of Death', which leads to a gag

Which leads to a gag in which she bluescreens into a catatonic state, and someone pokes her in the booby - and she smacks 'em into a wall, then lapses back into catatonia.

"well, I guess some things are handled in BIOS" *groan*
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Crossover that Should Not Be: Cameron & Miyazaki

Totorominator

Plus lots of sequels, culminating in The Kiki Conner Chronicles
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Crossover that Should Not Be:

Original Star-trek + DNA2

Captain Kirk, Megaplayboy, overpopulates the entire _galaxy_
Quote: s3yang wrote:

Isn't this sorta Canon? [Image: tongue.gif]

A Kekko Kamen/Kamen Rider/Fate/Stay night crossover
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Quote: Timote wrote:

Quote: s3yang wrote:

Isn't this sorta Canon? [Image: tongue.gif]

That's what makes it scary!
Miles. Naruto. Two hyperactive souls. And collateral damage.
Do you mean Miles Vorsigan? (or however that's spelled)

And isn't that a crossover that should be? (if done well)
Yes, I meant Vorkosigan.

And anything done well is a crossover that should be.

It's hard for me to imagine a crossover between these two series that doesn't rely on a deus ex machina...

Necratoid

I believe that no matter how well done it is, the horrible idea for a lemon suggested earilier is written... it still should not be.

K sai

Naruto and Vor?

Heh... Voruzumaki??

Nah, more like this:

"Miles ends up saving a young blond haired boy after Illyan sends 'Admiral Naismith' and the Denarii Mercenaries
to investigate disturbing rumors of new Jacksonian 'portal transportation', 'super-solider' and weapons technology that is threatening to
destablise the sector... but quickly finds out that the new 'House Dawn' is much worse than any of the Jackson Houses he's gotten mixed up with
before...

...And suddenly he's not sure who's rescuing who anymore...

...but one thing's for sure. He'll be damned before he lets these bastards lay waste to his dimension, like they did
that of his new friend... because when it comes to vengance, Sasuke has nothing on a Naruto with nothing to lose...or a Vor with a plasma arc and his Empire at
stake."

Premise: The Akatsuki succeed in combining the Bjuu, but Naruto manages to survive the proccess that killed all the other Bjuu besides Garaa and escapes. But
the Akatsuki have grander designs than just destroying the Naruto-verse and when they begin using the power of the Bjuu to extend their campaign to other
realities - Naruto is right behind them...

I don't think that stretches either universe past believability or is relying on too much deus... what do you reckon? (post Manga AU I'd say and Miles
during his Covert Ops days, pre-grenade of course)
Here's a little something I stumbled over in my quote file this morning:

Juri Poppins: Little Touga Kiryuu and his younger sister Nanami rediscover the fun side of life when they get a bitter lesbian for a nanny. Featuring such musical hits as "Shioricalafrajilisiticexpyaladocious." With Tsuchiya Ruka as the happy-go-lucky sweep tragically dying of tar lung from his years of crawling through soot-filled chimneys.
-- Alan Harnum, face to face with The Story That Should Not Be
-- Bob
---------
"I am Harry, the Boy-Who-Lived, and defender of the secrets of Hogwarts. This is Dobby, my fearless friend."

"Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me, the day I held aloft my magic wand and said, By the Power of Hogwarts!"

"I Have The Power!"

"Dobby became the mighty Battle Elf."

"And I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe!"

"Only three others share this secret; our friends the Gray Lady, Hagrid and Fawkes."

"Together we defend Hogwarts from the evil forces of Voldemort!"
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
So I was catching up on ConScrew. In one of the rants, there was a link to this...

-Morgan.
Dumbledore once suggested that Harry's capacity for love was what would give him the power to defeat Voldemort. What if "The Power the Dark Lord Knows
Not" is Harry's girlfriend, one of the Powerpuff Girls?
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Necratoid

Well at least two scenes would make that worthwhile... the one where Said PPG gets confused on why these wizard guys know Him... and what Him did to make the
freak out this much.

The second is when Voldemort manages to find out where in America Harry is taking his summer vacation and then discovers that, when sending in strike teams to
assassinate someone... it is vitally important that you send in more guys that comfortably fit under one foot of the random Kaiju that is attacking the city at
the same time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14