Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that Should Not Be 4: Son of Crossover's Bride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:(Thank you for not doing this, Bob...)
But now I'm wishing I had!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Lordpanther14

In anticipation of Dreamworks latest movie.

Genma Soatome is Kung Fu Panda.
in ranma 0.5 there is memory shampoo.

A way to lock the curse.

Regions in china were amazon's, birdmen and half-animal men live.

(unless you want to 'throw' him into another dimension)

K sai

Quote: In anticipation of Dreamworks latest movie.

Genma Satome is Kung Fu Panda.
In all seriousness, that is exactly what I thought the movie was about (a Ranma Adaptation), when I saw the posters.

Then I realised the Panda was much too smart. [Image: roll.gif]

If you don't get the joke, you need to see the trailer.....
I saw a (very short) ad for that when I went to see Iron Man.

My thoughts can be basically summed up as "I wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley."

Or "That's a good face to scare small children with."

-Morgan. o.O
Andy Kaufman stars in Prince Caspiar.

--Sam

"A small island called Narnia. It senk."
Caspian The Friendly Ghost.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote:"A small island called Narnia. It senk."

Into the swamp?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
[Image: motivationalposteraw4.jpg]

From Here: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=8 ... ost8916432

---------------------

Epsilon
Death Note/Wild Cards. A Death Note sure sounds like a nasty Wild Card power, and I can just picture trying to write a Death Note for Dr. Tachyon:

"Tisianne brant Ts'ara sek Halima sek Ragnar sek Omian. So ends my mother's line... My maternal grandfather was..."
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Light Yagami: the Death Note. Hayate Yagami: the Book of Darkness. SWITCH!

--

Precia Testarossa was looking for a way to Alhazred, a ruined civilization, and a power that could bend time. ...THE EYE OF GOD IN EL HAZARD.

--

Magical Girl Lyrical Utena. Anthy is clearly the Sword of Dios Unison Device.

--Sam

"I got legs baby! I'M ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!"
Heh. It was a similar train of thought that led me to pitch "ANBU: Konoha Security Section 9" way back when.

On a related note: was anyone else taken aback when Sarutobi's voice in the English dub *wasn't* the same as Aramaki's?
Quote: Evil Midnight Lurker wrote:

Light Yagami: the Death Note. Hayate Yagami: the Book of Darkness. SWITCH!

This would be worthwhile if only to see Light try to take on the no win scenario that is the Book of Darkness.

Meanwhile, the Death Note would end up sitting on a shelf for 26 episodes while Hayate cooked apples for Ryuk.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Herr Bad Moon

Death Star Note:

Imperial Officer: My Emperor, the Rebel fleet is approaching in assault formation.

Emperor Yagami: Exactly as planned.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Naru-to! (in English, Naru&!)

The Narusegawa family, little Naru and her father, have just moved to a new, "hidden," village. As their new neighbours get to know them, it becomes obvious that Naru is one very feisty little girl... (Original story by Kiyohiko Azuma and Ken Akamatsu.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote: SkyeFire wrote:

Heh. It was a similar train of thought that led me to pitch "ANBU: Konoha Security Section 9" way back when.

On that note, what about "ANBU, Division 6?"

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Quote: Bluemage wrote:

So would the crew from Persona 3.

Really, fighting monsters in a normal city setting, in a contest unseen by anyone not part of it? Sounds like the Dark Hour to me, but all the time!

I was mostly thinking Death Note because of all the plotting and machinations that show up in the later part of the story. (L or Light just might be capable of
succeeding at something two of the characters in TWEWY failed at...)

The only problem is, I can't think of any good way to have L and Light in UG Shibuya at the same time without really messing with the DN timeline. I just
can't imagine Reaper L.

On a different note...

In a recent chapter of Chunin Exam Day, the author gave the reasons why he doesn't buy the idea of the Naruto universe being a post-apocalyptic society. A
large portion of this argument can be summarized as "Where are the *guns*?"

But what if there's a very good reason for the lack of guns and bombs - that in the aftermath of Ardneh's Change, those things were useless?

Crossover between Naruto and Fred Saberhagen's "Empire of the East".

-Morgan. Orochimaru vs. John Ominor, place your bets!
Or set it a few hundred years later and bring in the Twelve Swords. Orochimaru swallows Woundhealer...

--Sam

"For thy heart, for thy heart, who hast wronged me!"
It is sometimes whispered that there are magical cards in the world, and that having a full set of these cards would let the owner do anything. A young man has been ordered by his superiors to go out there and do whatever it takes to get (and play with) a full deck, in Card Captor Sagara.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
*snrk*

For a thousand generations, the Shinigami Order have been the protectors of the Soul Society. Now they are dead or in hiding, scattered rebels gathering forces
to overthrow the might of Emperor Aizen and his protege, Ulquiorra, Dark Lord of the Arrancar...

Bleach / SW fusion just bounced off my skull. Crack-worthy idea.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
When you said "Shinigami Order", I immediately parsed that as meaning Shinigami from Death Note, and continued to see Death Note in that idea until I
read that it was a Bleach / SW fusion.

Somehow, that came out as "Bleach / Death Note fusion", and then the SW added into it.

This would, of course, be utterly insane.

I've been writing a bit.
The coming of the alien virus caused people to mutate in interesting, and often fatal ways.. one young lady was gifted with the ability to absorb the powers of others, returning them to normalcy..

Wild Card Captor Sakura
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Robin Hood: Prince of Tennis.

That is all.

I've been writing a bit.

Necratoid

You know the weirdest thing about a Death Note/Bleach crossover would be that the Shingami of Death Note know there is no afterlife... so unless you take the
lame route of they are just lieng... you'd have to do one of those just missed each other things going on habitually for centuries... Also, I get the
mental picture that scene where the Shingami is in the kitchen complaining about how the survalence makes it so that his shingami can't get his apples....
and Ichago, invisible shingami Ichago, beats him down for his attempts to make him fail school. Everytime a Death Note is used it leaves the newly dead
charged with spirit energy... which means they turn into hollow bait. Which means Ichago keeps getting called away for hollow alerts during school... love to
see how he explains flying around his kitchen into stuff as he gets taped getting beat down.

Of course even if you did say, make the two groups of Shingami into different departments of the afterlife you could still do the beat down.

Sirrocco

Deadpool, men in tights.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14