Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be: The Academy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Allez cuisine!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote: OpMegs wrote:

There exists a plane outside human concepts, and within there is the Shelf of Heroes. Here, the tools of famous (and infamous) individuals are kept, to be
used as the eternal providers for mankind.

Centuries ago, three families - Enzbern, Machiri, Tohsaka - conducted a dark and feverish recipe; Heaven's Fry, the Holy Grill War of Fuyuki... A battle
between seven chefs, competing for a chance to cook upon a "Holy Grill", the 726th recognized by the Swiss Academy

Epic Tools from the Shelf are summoned and bound to the material world, becoming "Utensils" to their summoner "Cooks". To keep their true
names hidden, the seven Utensils are sorted into one of seven Classes: Knife, Fork, Skewer, Spoon, Ladle, Tenderizer, and Salad Fork.

As each Utensil fails, the Cooks are eliminated until only one remains, and the Holy Grill is ready to receive their ingredients.

This is Food/Shelf Knife.
This. Is fucking awesome
And here I was laughing at how Billy vs. SNAKEMAN will eventually have a "Holy Pail War" added to it.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

The Wanderer

Here's one which I categorize as "should not be" because I frankly can't think of any way to actually do it without warping one of the source
continuities beyond recognition. If you know the fandoms involved, it can be conveyed in two words:

Azkaban Smedry.
Quote:Azkaban Smedry.

Hmmm. smells like a junior version of the Stainless Steel Rat Casts a Spell
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
I posted this over in the "Steps that never were" thread in General DW, but since people don't check that nearly as much, it goes here too.

The Loondock Saints

And consider this- a Stagger where Doug finds himself in a '90s sitcom, now forgotten by most. Looney Toons meets Drew Carey in:

Loon over Parma Tonight.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
More an updating than a crossover, but it still ruins the plot, no matter how good an idea it is.

http://xkcd.com/665/ - I call it "The Lion, The Witch, and the Webcam" for the initials. Be sure to roll the cursor over the image to show the ALT text.

Edit: After reading the first page of http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49472, I realize that this is a crossover... if the youngster is named Samantha. LWW/Stargate, anyone?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Request initiation of Thread Lock: Post limit approaching.

New thread started. CTNSB:
Probility Revoked on Account of Reign.

Thankyou for your Cooperation.
Locking thread now to prevent confusion.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12