The next batch of Videos are up!!!

Logan Darklighter Wrote:Oh boy...
Is anyone else getting the vibe of -
The Elite = The Authority?
That's intentional, actually.

Edit:
Also, this is just awesome:

-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Travis Barker (Blink-182) sits in as guest drummer, and he and Animal have a Drum War. Need you ask for more?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ebony Wrote:Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Travis Barker (Blink-182) sits in as guest drummer, and he and Animal have a Drum War. Need you ask for more?
Yes, I must ask for more...  Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem... vs. THESE GUYS....
[Image: 1251752054684825.jpeg]
Can you picture that, indeed. Smile

Quote:vs. THESE GUYS....
Oh yeah, the original Star Wars family band. (Well, yeah, 80% of them are related to each other one way or another.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Ebony Wrote:Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Travis Barker (Blink-182) sits in as guest drummer, and he and Animal have a Drum War. Need you ask for more?
Well, yes, we do need to ask for more drum wars with Animal...

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

..or more Drum Wars in general...

http://youtu.be/hq684tmvd1A
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

Neil Peart of RUSH during their Hold Your Fire tour during the mid-80s.

(embedding disabled at the source, so click the link)

(Actual Drum Solo kicks in at about 3:20, but don't let that stop you from enjoying Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson's licks on the bass and lead guitars respectively before that!)

And at their 30th anniversary show. Dude still lays it DOWN.

Bob Schroeck Wrote:
Quote:vs. THESE GUYS....
Oh yeah, the original Star Wars family band. (Well, yeah, 80% of them are related to each other one way or another.)
Let's see, Anakin/Vader, Leia and Luke are all blood related; Han Solo marries into the family; Chewie owes Han a life debt (and among his kind that's as close as an outsider can get to being family without marriage or adoption); C-3P0 was actually originally built by Anakin as a child.  The only one there not related is R2-D2, and (besides Obi-wan) he's the only one left from the original Naboo incident that got all this mess started.

R2 basicly belonged to Anakin for most of the prequel trilogy, and then to Luke for most of the original trilogy.  I'd say he's as much part of the family as C-3PO

Early 2012, 2 puppets made a promise.
If they could win the shorty award for best video blogger and beat Justin Beibers DJ, they would go down a Wyoming mountain...
In a porta potty.
Guesswhat?

Just glad that someone beat out Justin Bieber. Fricken' teenage fangirls.

There are uploads of complete versions of Carl Sagan's Cosmos episodes on Youtube. I remember that a commenter on one said it was a damn shame that Cosmos got so few views and Justin Bieber got tens of thousands of views. I posted a reply.
"Don't worry. There is justice and balance in the universe. In 10 years nobody will remember Justin Bieber. In 100 years, we will still remember Carl Sagan."

To quote the late, great George Carlin....
"You don't take 'em, you leave 'em."

_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

.... Why do I feel like I just saw a shaggy dog joke?

I have no idea what you're talking about BA

Firvulag Wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about BA
Jinx kinda ninja'd me.  I was speaking in reference to that beer commercial.

Adding to the Canuke theme

What did I just watch?

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Rod H Wrote:Adding to the Canuke theme
Do you know what else Canada has?

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/NBQ40 ... n_US&rel=0

We've got Doki Doki Productions...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

(fails to find a Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen video and is sad)

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows