Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROTFL, Part II
Re: Sailor Pluto's secret weakness: Tequila!
Setsuna on love:
...Setsuna didn't have much luck in looking for her
eternal snuggle bunny. Everyone she had the slightest interest in
ended up with someone else or there was some sort of mishap in the
time stream that she couldn't see coming to prevent.
She'd never forget that handsome cobbler... run over by an ox drawn
cart. Thinking of him now, she sighed. He wasn't terribly bright but
boy could that man cobble.
There's no need to hear, I can shout you.
Revolutionary Girl is here!
www.fanfiction.net/s/732383/1/ (much good fanfiction by same author also)
"Would you please try to explain something to me, Mikage," Utena angrily started, only to be cut off as another figure appeared floating in the air beside them.
"That's Mentat!" Mamiya corrected her rather prissily. "And I," he then declaired, "am the mysterious Ghost Boy!"
She shot him a glare. "Why don't you just shut up, Figment Boy. Mikage," Utena turned to ask him rather coldly, "why in the world are we sitting here being attacked by a group of YOUR OWN Black Rose Duelists?"
"Well..." Mikage blushed brightly. He rubbed the back of his head and said, "You see, we made a few too many of them. The extra ones left us and eventually went freelance, and now are hired out on a per-job basis as Generic Henchmen."

D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: Revolutionary Girl is here!
That was... just weird.
Worse yet, I could imagine most of it happening in City of Heroes... (I've been teleported to a building roof and stuck there when I was patrolling... I learned that day that it's possible to fall 20 stories or more in COH and not die...)

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Could you give a location for this.
Sure. It's off of ShoujoAi.com, so it might be a bit slow in loading.

Since I don't know which story you want, here's both with summaries. With a goodie from one of them...

It's Another Tequila Sunrise - Everyone knows
Setsuna is the most mature and responsible Senshi right? Not after a few shots of a certain drink it seems.

And...

Time Waits - Setsuna is sick of being alone and
moreover, she's sick of waiting to someday not be alone. Because of this, she takes action. Go Puu!

From Time Waits:

[Image: graph.jpg]

Edit: Oh, right, I remember Shaynjayell. He wrote the Arisugawa's Locket series.

Edit2: For some reason, the picture isn't loading. It should be at the bottom of Time Waits anyways.

Edit by Morganni: ShoujoAi.com has changed their archive structure, so those links are no longer valid. New links: It's another Tequila Sunrise Time Waits

More from shanejayell
From Bubblegum Crisis: Mecha wars
"Sylia, I want to marry you and have your babies," Tony said firmly.
"Urk," Mackie nearly choked on his coffee, developing a slight nosebleed.
"Look at this design," Tony waved admiringly at the exposed circuitry, "I can't believe how efficient this system is! We've got to keep you in the gene-pool."

D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: More from shanejayell
wierd, it works in Hoagie's post now.
Guess it was just a one time thing. It works again now. *Does happy dance**********
Artemis and Luna were off in a corner discussing something - - it could have been Sailor business or it could have been the relative merits of salmon versus tuna.
From a lemon, so I'll only post a link on request.*********
A Crossover that shouldn't be
Spring 27: Found the legendary blade Potato Reaver. Reaved my potatoes. They all burst into flame and turned to ash with a single swipe of my blade. Needed to clear field for corn anyway.
Fall 20: Participated in egg hunt. Was asked to hide the eggs. I am pleased to report that my eggs got all but three of the children! But apparently I misunderstood the purpose of the festival. Must remember this next year.
Spring 5: Decided to take another look in Grandfathers forbidden shed of mysteries. I found the twin hoes Agony and Malice. The ground weeps as I plant more radishes.
From the VERY strange fic Blood Omen: Legacy of the Harvest Moon--
"Just the idea of that bruised my very soul a little bit. So now when I die and go to whatever awaits, I'm going to have a big, purple mark on my arm. And I won't be able to stop touching it to see if it's stopped hurting. For all eternity."
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Re: A Crossover that shouldn't be
Your .sig fits that remarkably well, you know.
- CD
What, you think Samuel L. Jackson isn't going to survive the zombie apocalypse?

SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Mein eyes!
Madame Pomfrey gave Ron a Pepper-Up Potion, which, given that he wasn't really ill, meant that he was manic for the rest of the day. Needless to say, manic plus Weasley does not a good combination make. Ron had to be restrained from knocking Draco's head off no less than six times that day; a record, even for him. The less said about his behavior in Transfiguration, the better. On the plus side, Ron actually managed to make his potion correctly that day in class, surprising Professor Snape so much that he gave Ron a detention as he was sure the boy had cheated. Ron didn't care and was currently looking in to laying in a supply of Pepper-Up Potion.
Assault on the Senses
This is from some random sig file I found:
*opens fortune cookie*
"All their base will soon belong to you."

We've all seen really bad fic summaries over at FFnet, right? This one takes the cake:
I suck a summaries so spear me.*********
Re: Mein eyes!
Quote:
I suck a summaries so spear me.

well... if he insists... wonder if DJ would be so kind to lend us the spear of longinus so we could properly spear this fellow...
or perhaps we could get one of those commercial chain-poles that valles showed us in one of the other threads...
*resisting urge to clean the gene pool*_____________________________
HK-47: "Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds"
or perhaps we could get one of those commercial chain-poles that valles showed us in one of the other threads...
Huh? Watashi janai. Kokuten des'.
Ja, -n
(^_^)
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Quote:
Huh? Watashi janai. Kokuten des'.
Aiiii! gomen gomen.. ore wa baka des [Image: smile.gif]

I hope the two of you brought enough Japanese for the rest of the class...

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Since folks have been kind enough to remind us of it... 'All the Small Things' chapter 9.
Ranma waved again and sank onto a pillow fluidly, pouring herself a cup of tea. The rest of the Senshi clustered around the table, most of them staring at Ranma as she sipped at her tea. She glanced at them over the tea cup, carefully measuring the intensity and anticipation in their gazes, cleared her throat, took a deep breath, and carefully enunciated in an incredibly serious voice,
"Rubber baby buggy bumpers."
--
"Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of General Zod has been approved."
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
More from All the Small Things:
Somewhere is a "Big Book of Otherwise
Unwritten Laws." If you were to look in this
book, you would find Law Number 13287: "No
Senshi meeting shall run smoothly."
Also from Chapter 9:
"Minako! Stop singing it!"

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
"Rubber baby buggy bumpers."

What a to-do to die today at a minute or two 'til two - a thing distinctly hard to say yet harder still to do. We'll beat a tattoo at twenty 'til two, a rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-too. The dragon will come when he hears the drum at a minute or two 'til two.
Heh. -From- -memory-, no less.
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Quote:
Since folks have been kind enough to remind us of it... 'All the Small Things' chapter 9.
And where would someone who's overworked and doesn't have time to search find this fanfic, pray tell?
-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Try Slacker's Homepage.
It's moved, actually, so yeah, a link is good thing.
Almost as good as the new chapter.--
"Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of General Zod has been approved."
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
All the small things
You folks are aware that there is a new chapter out, right?
It's at the FFML.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Quote:
What a to-do to die today at a minute or two 'til two - a thing distinctly hard to say yet harder still to do. We'll beat a tattoo at twenty 'til two, a rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-too. The dragon will come when he hears the drum at a minute or two 'til two.
Ahem...
Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously. Moses' toeses cannot be roses, as Moses supposes his toeses to be.
God bless Gene Kelley and Donald O'Connor.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
...For Moses he knowses his toeses aren't roses...
is the actual third line.
Why yes, I know all things. I met them once at a party.

-- Bob
---------