Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be, Take 2
Re: Sudden Change of Direction
You owe me a new keyboard, Bob.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Norris
It's a bit obscure, but...
Walker Boh, Texas Ranger
Because, really, Crossing *anything* with WTR is funny. Why not Shannarra?
Re: Norris
Despite the fact that I know that it should not be... I want it to be.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Quote:
it should not be...
You, sir, win the internet.

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
What is that? '.'
-Morgan, would probably read it anywa because it has Haruhi. '.'"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Quote:
You, sir, win the internet.
I can't take credit for it. Someone over on this image board created that one and others for almost the whole recurring cast.

Quote:
What is that? '.'
It's a Pactio card from Negima. Basically, someone forms a pact of sorts with Negi, and they get this card, a bunch of nifty abilities and, most importantly, an artifact of sorts.
What's scary as hell is that usually the artifact is pictured with the person. So... what did Haruhi get?*********
www.venganza.org
Negima + Haruni. Interesting, even though I didn't like Negima much. Though for some reason the very idea wants me to start bracing for third impact. Not sure why.
Not quite sure what the latin is, machine translatrors peg the main latin sentence as "boss goddess who to value highly unnatural"
the virtue is audacity and the direction is rising/east. not sure which meaning to go with here since up does make sense as a direction for haruni, but so does east.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Quote:
What's scary as hell is that usually the artifact is pictured with the person. So... what did Haruhi get?
What do the kanji on her armband say?--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
To paraphrase James T. Kirk...
Why would God need an artifact? [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"The streets will run red with Santa!"
Quote:
What do the kanji on her armband say?
The armband is part of what she wears in the series. I think it means something along the lines of 'chief' or 'leader'.*********
www.venganza.org
Why would God need an artifact?
-----
a) because it's Haruni, do you want to risk pissing her off by not giving her one?
b) Kion's real name is Kami-sama, god, or whatever if you ask me and he's just pretending Haruni is god. After all the Espers 'know' that Haruni is god, which makes it easy to give them a false trail. A little more work on the time traveling and alien bit and presto. How can I be so sure? It's what I do... er would do if I was god. ()^_^
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
an unusual perspective..
Some time back, I ran into a bizarre little WoD gamelet based around Magical Girls. One of the attributes each player had to choose what what principles they fought for - Love, Courage, Truth, and Justice - pick two.
So...
See! There! Appearing on the rooftop with a crash of thunder! He throws, not single roses, but entire bouquets! It is Tatewaki Kunou! He fights for for Love and Courage!
Quote:
Despite the fact that I know that it should not be... I want it to be.
Oh, my, yes... in fact, that could be the start of a whole lot of possible crossover cards, now couldn't it?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Re: an unusual perspective..
Quote:
See! There! Appearing on the rooftop with a crash of thunder! He throws, not single roses, but entire bouquets! It is Tatewaki Kunou! He fights for for Love and Courage!
Ack. Kamen Kuno? Yeek.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
this should teach me never to have half formed thoughts while looking at the new fics updates thread...
"We shall settle this as proper wizards should. In a manner befitting our status above the common folk." Draco said as he lowered his body onto the waiting chair behind him. Crabbe and Goyle took up flanking positions at both sides of the chair in which Malfoy was sitting in.
"Malfoy are you going to shut up or will you put your galleons where your mouth is?" Harry put on the helmet which were hooked on the side of the table and looked expectantly at the referee waiting at the side of the table.
The referee glanced at both contestants to make sure both sides were ready before making a chopping gesture at the table and shouting
"Angels fall in!"
We are the swords in the darkness, the watchers on the walls. The fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn. The horn that wakes the sleepers. The shield that guards the realms of men. -The Brothers Black
The Melancholy of Shinji Ikari... Third Impact gone terribly wrong.
(DISCLAIMER: The Internet is a medium for the exchange of ideas. Thoughts and concepts are shared there. It is possible that people who use it may begin thinking about things they never did before. If this idea disgusts, frightens, or revolts you, please refrain from using the Internet in any way, shape, or form.)
(DISCLAIMER: The Internet is a medium for the exchange of ideas. Thoughts and concepts are shared there. It is possible that people who use it may begin thinking about things they never did before. If this idea disgusts, frightens, or revolts you, please refrain from using the Internet in any way, shape, or form.)
Quote:
The Melancholy of Shinji Ikari... Third Impact gone terribly wrong.
Too late. That already happened when Hideo did End of Evangelion.
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group, LLC
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer

What!? Were you expecitng something witty?
Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be, Take 2
Servant Saber Marionette J
Quote:
Servant Saber Marionette J
This idea is made of win and love.
Ja, -n

Here's another one that gave me the creeps just thinking about it:

Battle Royale 1/2

Gaah
Jervic
From an idea presented in the 'Teaching Gone Wrong' thread in the general DW forum:
Jinx999 wrote:
Quote:
I've been vaguely hoping for someone to start a Battle Royale thread on the Anime Addventure. I wanted to have the Diet building stormed by an army of overpowered teenagers and the government overthrown for trying that.
Personally, I wouldn't be able to stomach a Battle Royale story that does not involve those responsible dying horribly.
To that end: Harrison Bergeron + Battle Royale = possibility of something very cool. Two great tastes that go great together!
Quote:
Battle Royale 1/2
I've thought about that, and concluded that it wouldn't survive the army's attempt to occupy Fuurinkan High, never mind collaring and transporting the students.
In fact, the army and the government probably would not last long thereafter.
--Sam
"Evil, chum, is ever green."
"CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY. R DOROTHY WAYNEWRIGHT, FALL IN."
Quote:
"CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY. R DOROTHY WAYNEWRIGHT, FALL IN."
...Drakensis, if you don't use this, I will never forgive you.
^_^

"And, finally," finished Iruka-sensei as a bored Naruto watched his classmates celebrate (or not celebrate, as the case may be,) their team assignments, "Team Eleven. Under Jounin-Sensei Weinu Borusa, Team Eleven will consist of Tenjou Utena, Tendo Akane, and Makimachi Misao. Wait here for your Jounin-sensei's, everyone, they'll collect you shortly."--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.