Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto fic seed (update 1)
Re: Naruto fic seed - opinions requested
Quote:
Anyway, Anko, for my purposes, isn't changed all that much from canon - ie, she used to be Orochimaru's student, and now, well, isn't. I've got reasons for playing that straight.
Hmm. Interesting.
Quote:
If I keep the dialogue, I might have Kabuto...start by doing something deliberate that'd poke Naruto's perv-meter. Hmm.
That does sound like something Kabuto might do. Possibly even just for the fun of it.
Quote:
Huh, that's cool. Honestly, I feared that my notions would be regarded as silly or unworkable, and...
I'm tempted to say that no idea is inherently unworkable, but sadly I believe fanfiction.net has provided far too many contrary examples. This is definitely not one of those, though.
Quote:
-- Acyl
(who still needs to find a title for this story.)
Heh. I hate trying to come up with titles so much. I keep on swearing that I won't have chapter titles at least for my next story, and keep on doing it anyway.
...I wish I could come up with a suggestion, but it's tough to do without knowing the whole story. Good luck, though!

Aaron Nowack

Aaron Nowack

Messages In This Thread
Naruto fic seed (update 1) - by Acyl - 10-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Re: Naruto fic seed - opinions requested - by CattyNebulart - 10-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Perverts - by SkyeFire - 10-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Re: Naruto fic seed - opinions requested - by anowack - 10-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Still going - by SkyeFire - 10-27-2006, 12:50 AM
Re: Still going - by Acyl - 10-27-2006, 04:17 PM