Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CF
Re: CF
Quote:
the flip-flopping references had crossed my bearings
"My work here... is done!"
Actually, I just use whatever pronoun best suits my mood. (Now, there is a forum where I've specifically avoided using *any* gender-specific pronouns, just to see what would happen... The answer turned out to be "nothing".)
Quote:
You were invovled with pokegirls? Interesting. Once upon a time I had a project featuring pokemorphs that generated a small, but interesting, fervor over on ff.net a while back. Seems that my fic, in general tone, was so similar to Pokemon Master by Ace Sanchez that I was wrongfully acused of stealing his idea.
I actually avoid using the name "pokegirls", because it was originally used to refer to Metroanime's story, and then a bunch of people started writing stories in his universe without permission, and it was a mess I wanted to make clear I had no involvement in.
Interesting incident. I don't think I've ever even heard of that author. Probably after my time. I kind of stopped paying attention after some kind of big drama event happened. (I can't remember exactly what it *was* now, but it was probably stupid.)
I'd like to continue the CF series (and a number of other things) eventually, but I'm not sure when it'll happen. Maybe after I get around to doing that rewrite of CFX I've been planning. After all, getting parts of that done was what finally made me get around to finishing the first part of CF in the first place.
-Morgan. Have I mentioned that I overuse ellipses?"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)

Messages In This Thread
CF - by Morganite - 10-23-2006, 05:20 AM
Re: CF - by Valles - 10-23-2006, 05:30 AM
Re: CF - by Black Aeronaut - 10-23-2006, 06:15 AM
Re: CF - by Morganite - 10-23-2006, 07:02 AM