Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you've read too much Naruto fic when
Re: You know you've read too much Naruto fic when
#3: ... you start figuring out how to handle ninja abilities in game systems not meant for superpowers.
For example, puppets in Mekton Z. All the characters pretty much have to be designed as 'Oids anyway with TC and Tech-Org (but not neccesarily Regen) and at least one e-pool for jutsu use (except Rock Lee) making the use of a nin-puppet a simple matter of buying Remote Control with a reasonable range limit (The most any puppet has been shown to operate form the master is probably two hundred feet or so, and that was Sasori with his huge army filling the sky) and a control multiple to fit the user's skill level. Then, build the remotes as usual - this even allows for Chiyo's ability to use Sakura as a puppet during the Sasori battle.
See, you really CAN build anyhting in MTS, though I think that was pretty conclusively proven when people built stats for fruit and tupperware, and an affordable micro-nuke pistol for the masses.
- CD hey, wait.. since I'm the big Remote fan of the MZML, does that mean I'm dispoded toward being a puppet user? Actually... I'm cool with thatSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Re: You know you've read too much Naruto fic when - by Angryoptimist - 08-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Re: You know you've read too much Naruto fic when - by ClassicDrogn - 08-20-2006, 08:33 PM
here's a few - by Rieverre - 08-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Re: here's a few - by ClassicDrogn - 08-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Re: here's a few - by Evil Midnight Lurker - 08-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Re: here's a few - by WengFook - 08-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Re: here's a few - by Angryoptimist - 08-21-2006, 09:07 AM