Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working Title: Frontier 3

...argh. I know I set COH to chatlog that explanation, but now I can't find where it stashes the 'autosaved' logs.
(Speaking of which, has everybody just been going to be before I log on in the evening? I've been missing, like, everyone for the last couple of days...)
Anyway. The idea that had been bugging me was just the insert-into-Sheryl part, but when I mentioned it, the ensuing conversation ended up adding the idea of two other coauthors inserting into Ranka and Alto. Then someone, I think MatrixDragon, pointed out that the most interesting place to do the insertion was after the start of the series but just before the audience gets clued in about Grace... and that none of the 'characters' should have seen past that point.
Another angle that got considered was that perhaps a Real Girl should be dragged into 'Alto', just to make the gender-bending universal for the comedy value of that, but personally I think that there's at least as much milage in 'oh god i'm dating someone who's really a guy.'
It's been a bit too long since I saw that part of the series, so I'm waiting until I've reviewed to see who knew what when about what where and why before I write much more.
There is, at least so far, no explanation or information on how or why those three ended up where they are; that's not where I see the story focusing.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Messages In This Thread
Working Title: Frontier 3 - by Valles - 11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
[No subject] - by drakensis - 11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
[No subject] - by WengFook - 11-18-2008, 12:58 PM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 11-18-2008, 11:41 PM
[No subject] - by Valles - 11-19-2008, 10:40 AM
[No subject] - by WengFook - 11-19-2008, 02:15 PM
[No subject] - by VladimirTherin - 11-19-2008, 02:52 PM