Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An anonymous letter to a Chinese Gold Farmer
An anonymous letter to a Chinese Gold Farmer
Hey there. Yes. You, there sitting in Beijing on the computer.

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!

I have to wonder - what were you thinking? That my World of Warcraft account, because it hadn't been
active for nearly a year was fair game? So sorry to dissapoint. NOT!

See, I may not have been active in the game, but I have friends who are. Friends who know me in "real
life" and know my phone number. And when they SAW you on my character, not responding, when they KNEW I didn't have the funds to spare to reactivate my account (because I told them), they knew to call me. And
I immediately logged into Blizzard's Battle.net account and changed the password and booted you off. Bet you were surprised!

So asshole. You wasted time and money hacking my account and what's the score? Here's the tally:

-- You either wasted a one-month referral or paid for one outright. Either way, your loss, my gain, cause now that free month to play is MINE!

-- You spent a hell of a lot of time mining and got my character's mining skill maxed out. Thanks! But now I get to do with it what I want. SUCK ON IT.

-- You added some top-end mining bags to my character. Which are now MINE.

-- Ah yes, you mined a LOT of Cobalt and Saronite ore. You filled one whole mining bag and part of another with the stuff. Well, I've now smelted all of it and it's on the market and -I- get the gold for it! It's now MINE.

-- You effectively leveled my character one whole entire level. I only had to do the barest smidge of work to put her over the top. Thanks for the boost! But that character is MINE.

-- You must've made some gold in that 8 hours. I don't remember having that much. But it's now MINE, and I now have a flying mount in Northrend because of that gold. Thanks!

-- You sold off a lot of my gear, but because there was only an 8 hour window of time to work with to track the records down, the GMs were able to completely and utterly restore every last bit of it.

-- You wasted about 8 hours of time, and GAVE me a full month of free game time. FOR NOTHING.

Oh, and the Gmail account you hacked? New password, and I'm combing my systems now to make sure I don't have any traces of your keylogging malware bullshit. No getting back that way!

I believe the technical term for this situation is TOTAL CURBSTOMP.

Karma, it's what's for breakfast, bitches!!

Messages In This Thread
An anonymous letter to a Chinese Gold Farmer - by Logan Darklighter - 11-09-2010, 02:10 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-09-2010, 03:38 PM
[No subject] - by Evil Midnight Lurker - 11-09-2010, 08:17 PM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 11-09-2010, 11:46 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 11-10-2010, 12:47 AM
[No subject] - by nemonowan - 11-10-2010, 02:13 AM
[No subject] - by jpub - 11-10-2010, 02:44 AM
[No subject] - by Morganite - 11-10-2010, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by Evil Midnight Lurker - 11-13-2010, 05:17 AM