Again, thanks.
I now have the "to be sorted" entries sorted, and the Necron entries moved... but I haven't started dividing the Imperium entries yet. Does anybody have a 26-hour day they could lend me?
I now have the "to be sorted" entries sorted, and the Necron entries moved... but I haven't started dividing the Imperium entries yet. Does anybody have a 26-hour day they could lend me?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

