RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII
09-07-2018, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 08:19 PM by robkelk.)
09-07-2018, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 08:19 PM by robkelk.)
Hmmmmm... We need to have this discussion on the wiki, where he can take part.
But before we do, I want to make sure I have one thing straight: Is "Complete Monster" a YMMV Trope or a trope with some hard and fast criteria? (It's obviously Serious Business to some people.)
But before we do, I want to make sure I have one thing straight: Is "Complete Monster" a YMMV Trope or a trope with some hard and fast criteria? (It's obviously Serious Business to some people.)
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

