RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII
09-27-2018, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 11:27 AM by robkelk.)
09-27-2018, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 11:27 AM by robkelk.)
I think we have a failure to communicate regarding tags.
The wiki already has tags. They have very little to do with the wiki content; instead, they're about how the wiki is used: "Mobile edit", "Made through Tor", "Blanking" (removing all content from a page), "wikilove", and so on. (And I have no idea how to make changes to that list.)
I suspect this isn't what BlackAeronaut wants.
The wiki already has tags. They have very little to do with the wiki content; instead, they're about how the wiki is used: "Mobile edit", "Made through Tor", "Blanking" (removing all content from a page), "wikilove", and so on. (And I have no idea how to make changes to that list.)
I suspect this isn't what BlackAeronaut wants.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

