We've got a vandal.
Somebody's creating accounts and using them to move content and user pages to insulting or "blue" names in Spanish. I'm reverting and blocking when I see them, but for now, new accounts need to be watched carefully.
I've requested a Checkuser.
Somebody's creating accounts and using them to move content and user pages to insulting or "blue" names in Spanish. I'm reverting and blocking when I see them, but for now, new accounts need to be watched carefully.
I've requested a Checkuser.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

