RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
07-28-2019, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 10:30 AM by robkelk.)
07-28-2019, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 10:30 AM by robkelk.)
ATT Forum thread regarding this, on the Admins-only board.
And this is post #300 in this thread.
EDIT: Oh, and I just now thought to take a look at TBeholder's User page. Yeah, I'm recusing myself from all dealings with this particular Troper.
And this is post #300 in this thread.
EDIT: Oh, and I just now thought to take a look at TBeholder's User page. Yeah, I'm recusing myself from all dealings with this particular Troper.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

