I just heard from a mutual friend of ours. Epsilon had a cardiac arrest.
He is recovering.
I'll keep folks posted, and will be visiting once I know I can get in to see him.
He is recovering.
I'll keep folks posted, and will be visiting once I know I can get in to see him.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

