RE: [open]A little question on company law.
08-25-2019, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 01:20 PM by robkelk.)
08-25-2019, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 01:20 PM by robkelk.)
from: pyrotechie@stellvia.fen
to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.
Oh, boy.
Dad probably knows more about this than the rest of us combined - I'll toss this his way.
-Kohran
from: noah.scott@stellvia.fen
to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen; pyrotechie@stellvia.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.
Venusian Revenue will *not* have a cat over this, as long as you've been paying the taxes. (If Sylia hasn't been paying her taxes... I don't want to hear, if that's the case.) For them, this is a simple name change. Getting that name change made all nice and legal is where you're going to have the headaches - especially since you represented Frigga in the Diet.
The Convention is pretty leinient about what Troubleshooters do in the course of shooting trouble. You did get a Troubleshooter license back in the day, right? Great Justice's legal team can help you flesh out your paper tiger into a real company. It'll cost, but not as much as hiring a lawyer yourself would.
Daneside... yes, there's probably an issue or two there. I have on retainer good lawyers who work in Canberra, Tokyo and DC, and I can lend you their services for a month - *after* you work things out Up here and you know what you need there. Other countries, you're on your own. I have no connections in Ireland.
-Noah Scott. (And please think about StelOil for everything your engines need, okay? The extra business will help pay for my 'Daneside lawyers.)
to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.
Oh, boy.
Dad probably knows more about this than the rest of us combined - I'll toss this his way.
-Kohran
from: noah.scott@stellvia.fen
to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen; pyrotechie@stellvia.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.
Venusian Revenue will *not* have a cat over this, as long as you've been paying the taxes. (If Sylia hasn't been paying her taxes... I don't want to hear, if that's the case.) For them, this is a simple name change. Getting that name change made all nice and legal is where you're going to have the headaches - especially since you represented Frigga in the Diet.
The Convention is pretty leinient about what Troubleshooters do in the course of shooting trouble. You did get a Troubleshooter license back in the day, right? Great Justice's legal team can help you flesh out your paper tiger into a real company. It'll cost, but not as much as hiring a lawyer yourself would.
Daneside... yes, there's probably an issue or two there. I have on retainer good lawyers who work in Canberra, Tokyo and DC, and I can lend you their services for a month - *after* you work things out Up here and you know what you need there. Other countries, you're on your own. I have no connections in Ireland.
-Noah Scott. (And please think about StelOil for everything your engines need, okay? The extra business will help pay for my 'Daneside lawyers.)
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

