RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVII
08-09-2020, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2020, 07:05 PM by robkelk.)
08-09-2020, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2020, 07:05 PM by robkelk.)
Thanks. I'll leave the discussion going on the wiki for at least another day, so that other folks have a chance to weigh in.
The template that I used on the There's Nothing Better wiki was a direct copy of the ATT quote template, so it'll just be a matter of copying back the revised code if/when we decide we're ready to make the change.
And then I expect people to complain - and I'll point them at the Forum thread and say "you should have said something earlier".
The template that I used on the There's Nothing Better wiki was a direct copy of the ATT quote template, so it'll just be a matter of copying back the revised code if/when we decide we're ready to make the change.
And then I expect people to complain - and I'll point them at the Forum thread and say "you should have said something earlier".
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

