Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoinks, I just spent TWELVE HOURS making a Champions character
RE: Zoinks, I just spent TWELVE HOURS making a Champions character
Q'n'D screenshot of a test export before I wander off to bed. Has already had one thing dropped and another added (Basic Strike for Perfect Pitch; there's half a dozen more maneuvers to Po Kyuu including the Strikes worth paying for, and PP will enhance non-combat-based livelihood. Being kinda slow, Aborting to Block and then following up with Counterstrike is likely to be pretty common anyway.) Note, several of the VPP items are things you aren't supposed to be able to put in a Framework, but they fit the theme so pfft. Also, it doesn't show the Notes that say what some of these (like the Detects) actually do. I talked about the Smartpad above, but the Ectoplasmic Construct "summon" gets most of its stats sold way down to afford a 60pt VPP w/Instant Change of its own for Multiform, so the single summonable type can turn into a 275pt whatever. Without transforming, it's an eight-inch Dragon Quest onion slime, with a Persuade check at 12- for scamming snacks and looking cute

--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zoinks, I just spent TWELVE HOURS making a Champions character - by classicdrogn - 08-27-2020, 04:15 AM