RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVII
10-01-2020, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2020, 09:55 PM by robkelk.)
10-01-2020, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2020, 09:55 PM by robkelk.)
I'll do that as a manual job, since it involves a category name change too.
The wiki just saw fit to congratulate me on making 100,000 edits... Maybe I should take a break.
EDIT: I should have taken a break - I just botched a run, and trying to undo it with another run just made things worse. 200 pages, all to have the last two edits undone by hand... RE-EDIT: ...and done.
The wiki just saw fit to congratulate me on making 100,000 edits... Maybe I should take a break.
EDIT: I should have taken a break - I just botched a run, and trying to undo it with another run just made things worse. 200 pages, all to have the last two edits undone by hand... RE-EDIT: ...and done.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

