Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plotbunnies/Pastebin/Wishlist!
RE: [OOC][Info][Plot][RFC] Wish List!
I always felt that this sort of thing could lead to a lot of confusion later on down the line.  I'll leave this open for discussion, though.

Also, WRT a "show within a show", I would vote that the show itself would simply become available in the Metacontinuity, and not the character of said show.

That said, though...
(03-20-2021, 12:42 PM)robkelk Wrote: PGSM Ami: "I can't believe you'd fall for somebody three times your own age!"

Manga Ami: "I can't believe you'd fall for somebody at all! Romance takes time away from studying."

Benjamin: *Stealthily comes up behind Manga Ami with a paper fan.*

Anime Ami: *Winces, but says nothing.  When it's Ben, she knows it's gonna have purpose like a Tomahawk Missile.*

Benjamin: *Whaps Manga Ami upside the head with said fan.*

Manga Ami:  "KYAH!"

PGSM Ami: "WHAT!?"

Ben: "You.  That's a flat-out lie.  There's always room for relationships.  But since this will be the only way to get it through your head: I want two research papers.  Standard MLA format.  One on the effects of monomania on interpersonal relationships.  The other on the psychological effects among Japanese students constantly studying at cram schools.  I want them on my desk in one week.  Ami, if you could let her use your school credentials so she can do the proper research and also make sure she does NOT go off on a studying-bender?  Thanks."

Manga Ami: "?!?!?!"

PGSM Ami: "... WHO WAS THAT!?"

Anime Ami: *sighs* "That was Benjamin.  You may have heard of him..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info][Plot][RFC] Wish List! - by Black Aeronaut - 03-20-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Plotbunnies/Pastebin/Wishlist! - by robkelk - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Plotbunnies/Pastebin/Wishlist! - by robkelk - 10-15-2022, 12:58 PM
[No subject] - by Rajvik - 11-01-2016, 09:41 PM