Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fun] The Douglass Gardens Sessions
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(09-08-2021, 08:37 PM)robkelk Wrote: Okay, fine, it's on the wiki now. Smile  (With more attributions than what I've given here.)

Having no better page to add it to (yet), I've dropped it onto Azusa's character page for the nonce.

EDIT: Of course you realize that this has to be album #6 in a series, with the first album featuring all five of HTT on the cover, and albums 2-5 featuring Ritsu, Mio, Mugi, and Yui in that order. Smile

Along these lines: I suggested this for the Halloween Party, but the K-On! girls didn't show up. So...

"Oh, I couldn't possibly..."

Ritsu interrupted her ex-teacher. "No, Sawa-chan-sensei, we're not letting you get away with not releasing an EP too. We have a pre-order for the complete set from Saten-san in Ottawa."

"But I don't remember any of Death Devil's songs."

"We heard you sing 'Love' perfectly without a warm-up at your bandmate's wedding reception," countered Mugi.

"And I've written some new songs for you," added Nao.

"Neither Hokago Teatime or Wakaba Girls plays metal."

"I think 'Don't Say "Lazy"' is pretty close," Mio commented.

Akira grinned. "And OnNaGumi can give it a try. Or we could recruit the Hong Kong Cavaliers - they can play anything."

Sawako started grasping at straws. "I don't have anything to wear for the cover photo!"

Everyone in attendance looked at the complex's resident cosplayers. Reiko held up a feminime version of one of Yngwie Malmsteen's stage outfits. "If you don't mind crossplaying, I have something ready for you to wear now."

"Fine. I know when I've lost."

[Image: __akiyama_mio_hirasawa_yui_tainaka_ritsu...f5904d.png]

EDIT: This thing has taken on a life of its own. Bob or BA, could you move posts 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, and 60 into a new thread, please? Maybe call it "[OOC] The Douglass Gardens Sessions"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
[Fun] The Douglass Gardens Sessions - by robkelk - 09-08-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 09-21-2021, 03:52 PM